HOPE - Idaho

#1honeygirl

This showed up anonymously in my mailbox today from 2 bring hope. It was a nice surprise

2%20Bring%20Hope.jpg

Came home early, cause I'm still not up to par after sinus surgery. Took a 4 hour nap and was starting to feel a bit better, when the postman came. Nestled in with the bills and junk mail was an envelope from 2 Bring Hope. My day brightened considerably at that point as I searched for my pocketknife to open the well sealed envelope.

Inside was this green Army Man 4 Geocoin! This was one of the first geocoins we had bought, given as a gift to our son, whose sig item is a green army guy. We always regretted not buying 2 of them because of childhood memories green army guys brought back to us. Well those memories came back again today!

A big thank you and an even bigger smile :laughing: to 2 Bring Hope for the thoughtful and timely gift.

gag2.jpg

I had a wonderful package today too! I broke my arm in my neighbor's driveway bringing their loose dog home and have had to have a few surgeries to fix everything, including one last week. Today at my followup appointment they told me it was slow going and I would be out of work atleast three more weeks! Ugh.

But then I get home and what's this? It's a package with only the note '2 Bring Hope' on it. I forget the shoulder and tear into it to find an awesome coin, but no note. It truly could not have come at a better time. Not to get all corny or anything, but a lot of times it's easy to feel that you're not as connected as you could be, but then something like this happens that makes you realize other people are thinking of you and you don't even know it. I am so grateful, both for the coin and the thought. Thank you!

003.jpg

Figured out the picture posting after all; only took me all night! :laughing:

:laughing::D:D:D:D

I didn't realize this thread existed when I posted about my coin from 2 Bring Hope. Thank you Fairy Honey for copying my post to this thread and thanks to 2 Bring Hope for a wonderful surprise during a difficult week.

You finally got a mystery gift. CONGRATS!