COINTEST: Cointest to keep you busy...

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I would like to nominate crowesfeat30, because she is very generous and her cointest with the puzzles, has already mre than 40 winners...I think! It is probably the cointest with the biggest number of winners, and the cointest is still open!!!!!

With her puzzles except of the fun, we are really using your brain! :D

Sarah....I would also like to thank you for voting me! you are so sweet! :P

I nominate auratus1985 b/c he was FTF on my Father's Day jackpot cache. It was his first FTF. All my geocoins are in storage and I'm unable to reward him with a worthy prize. So on behalf of his first FTF, I think they deserve a free coin. :P

To further my nomination, this person does not have any trackables owned and is fairly new to geocaching. I think it would be a great way to get a newbie interested in geocoins. Honestly, don't we all have enough geocoins to satisfy our crave? (well, maybe not) But I think it would be great to give someone their very first geocoin owned on behalf of their first FTF.

I would like to nominate crowesfeat30, because she is very generous and her cointest with the puzzles, has already mre than 40 winners...I think! It is probably the cointest with the biggest number of winners, and the cointest is still open!!!!!

With her puzzles except of the fun, we are really using your brain! :D

I agree! and nominate Crowesfeat30 as well. :ninja:

I nominate surteb because last time there was a nominate someone cointest, I nominated surteb and won! Plus, surteb is the one who got me into coins and encourages me to keep on caching!

Thanks, MsSnuffy! I'll return the favor and nominate you this time, too. I'd love to see MsSnuffy do more caching, and since she really does go for the TBs and coins, I'd love to see her add another one to her small collection.

Many people I would nominate have already been...

but I would like to nominate TMOCM!

He's doesn't post much, but when he does it's always something positive. He is ALWAYS in the background helping the caching community and never blows his own horn, so someone else needs to do it for him! He is generous with his time, talents and coins. :unsure:

I would lke to nominate Gardengorrila!

She is a great person, she also like ancient things, places etc, like me, she is very kind and generous, and she helped my collection of geocoins and banknotes! I won one geocoin and she sended me 2 plus a banknote I didn't have! A beautiful banknote!!! :ph34r:

She also gave me some info for a place she went, that I really didn't know!!

Except all that, gardengorrilas were a great ally of Cat agents and fought together to save agent #76 (do I remember correct?)!!!:unsure:

I nominate Write Shop Robert to keep his coin! He is being very generous in his other cointest that is currently running, and besides his generosity, he's really opened all of our eyes with a little creativity and a lot of fun.

I nominate 007BigD. He is just a great guy. Great sense of humor, especially aroud "April Fools" day.

He has been a good friend to me and my family. My daughter even goes around saying, BigD BigD in a deep voice! I think its funny anyway. I think he is just an all around good guy! :unsure:

-Dardevle-

Thanks lorca.nl for the nomination! I should be out fishing again soooon, maybe I'll have another story!

Edited by dardevle

Hello to all!

Yes! I was thinking to nominate Write Shop Robert too, because he gave already a lot, but can we do it if he is the one who actually making the cointest? I mean can we nominate the maker of the cointest?

Now...can I nominate my sister? Of course she is under my codename too! :blink::D:D I am kiding!

For now, I would like to nominate 007BigD and his daughter Emma!! David is a very good guy! a very good friend, has great humor, and the first cointest I won was his cointest! It was for Emma's birthday!!! :D

He also helped me with my banknote collection too! I hope I will help his collection too! :D

I think 2 hours have passed!

I would like to nominate Ble68! She is a very sweet girl, she has humor, she loves geocaching, she made beautiful geocoins... and she met 2 of my cat agents! :blink:

She also sended me, a geocoin sample! I always wanted one! Thank you Rebecca! :D

I would like to nominate Mousekakat! Except that she is kind and sweet,

she did something great and generous! She created an auction and the money will be donated to a charity! The auction had many of her beautiful coins and pins!

At the same time, she made a cointest for all of us, to see what we know for eachother!!

The winner of the great cointest except the coin he won. he will name the charity the money of the auction will go! I think the donation will go under the name ofthe winner?!!

So, not only she deserves a coin, but our admiration too! Thank you Naomi!!! :blink:

I am sure humbled by this thread.

There are just too many folks that are near and dear to my heart, including the ones here in this thread.

I have to nominate LadyBee4T at the get go though for all the times she has taken my panicked calls about one thing or another. Not only caching dilemmas, but personal ones too. She has never once complained about me calling her near tears about one crisis or another. When we nearly lost my dad this year she tolerated about a gazillion calls from me and let me vent to my hearts delight....

But narrowing this to one has been near impossible. I am blessed to be surrounded by many many fine folks in the caching family. And I am grateful to each and every one of them.

anne

I nominate Crowesfeat30 because she's giving away Yáahl's Feathers, and there is a huge amount of work she's taken on to put those puzzles out there.

I nominate Crowesfeat30 since she has given alot lately.

"I nominate Crowesfeat30 because she's giving away Yáahl's Feathers, and there is a huge amount of work she's taken on to put those puzzles out there."

I second (or is that third) this nomination

"I nominate Crowesfeat30 since she has given alot lately."

I second this one! (or fourth, actually).

crowesfeat30 for the wonderful yáahls feather cointest!

crowesfeat30 for the wonderful yáahls feather cointest!

With her puzzles except of the fun, we are really using your brain! :P

Crowesfeat for the wonderful cointest! :laughing:

With her puzzles except of the fun, we are really using your brain! :laughing:

Sarah....I would also like to thank you for voting me! you are so sweet! :laughing:

I agree! and nominate Crowesfeat30 as well. B)

Well...I can't argue with that! One coin will be going to Crowesfeat30, and I have chosen my favorite other nominations to have a drawing for two other Coins.

These two Nominees(chosen in a drawing from among my favorite twenty or so nominations) will also receive a Coin. The coins will be sent out after I return home and get them from my mailbox(1-2 weeks)

I nominate auratus1985 b/c he was FTF on my Father's Day jackpot cache. It was his first FTF. All my geocoins are in storage and I'm unable to reward him with a worthy prize. So on behalf of his first FTF, I think they deserve a free coin. :P

To further my nomination, this person does not have any trackables owned and is fairly new to geocaching. I think it would be a great way to get a newbie interested in geocoins. Honestly, don't we all have enough geocoins to satisfy our crave? (well, maybe not) But I think it would be great to give someone their very first geocoin owned on behalf of their first FTF.

I nominate RedShoesGirl....with walter getting sick, she needs something to help cheer her up........

CONGRATS to the winners!!!!!!!!!!! :P

oh my gosh, thanks so much robert and to DaFunkyFrogs for the wonderful nomination. you guys are awesome. a great way to start the day my friends. or to end the one before!

and a special congrats to crowesfeat30 - truly a deserving soul.

lara/rsg