COINTEST: Cointest to keep you busy...

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

This ones pretty simple. And you don't even win a coin. Post no more than every two hours, and tell us who (Not Yourself) should win a Coin, and why.

This will be open until I post the first Image of a coin in my other Cointest, and I will make a decision sometime after that. The winning coin will go to the one you nominate, not to you.

I want to nominate my dad - farmerboyd. I come from New Zealand and now live in Matthews, NC. I have been caching for about three months and love the few geocoins i have. My mum and dad come over to visit a few weeks ago and now are back in NZ. I signed him up and i am getting them a GPS to use in NZ. He and my mum would love their first geocoin :D:):( (i sent one over with them to release in NZ - which he will do even without a GPS :D)

i nominate cyberrat,it's a french geocacheur and every 2 week he do a french podcast on

geocaching Sag-lac and he is the conceptor and the moderator of this site. alot of bénévolat and he begin is coin collection because of me :(

Edited by mickebush77

I nominate TBear426 for fessing up that they lost my Squishball Travel Bug and offering to replace it. We can all make mistakes, life is so much easier when folks are open and honest, general politeness and manners never cost anything. So to all that remember to say sorry and mean it, to all those that remember to say please and thank you, I wish I could nominate you all, but for today TBear426 get my nomination.

Oh!! I really do not know who I will nominate first! Hmm...did I wrote nominate correctly? Last time I wrote an other word and...:P

there are so many nice geocachers here! From where to start, Geo.error, fairyhoney, over the edge, dardevle (did I make a mistake again?), 007BigD, gardengorrila, ble68, mousekakat... and so many other geocachers....I wish I could nominate all!!!!

I will start with OverTheEdge! Cynthia is so sweet and kind....

why I nominate her? because she is herself!!!!

She sees life in a positive way, she is a happy person and very generous! Very generous!!! In a past post, I wrote about it! :P

She even think of me in the geowoodstock VI, for a coin!!! :ninja:

Isn't she deserves a coin and a huge thank you??? I think yes! :D

I nominate Pengo Mommy (Chantal) because she is a fantastic resource.

I needed contacts in Canada - and I got them from Chantal

I wanted to send a surprise to someone and I needed an address - I got it from Chantal!

Plus, she is always cheerful and ready to help out.

Plus, she just celebrated her wedding anniversary.

Plus, her kid is having a birthday.

I nominate Pengo Mommy (Chantal) because she is a fantastic resource.

I needed contacts in Canada - and I got them from Chantal

I wanted to send a surprise to someone and I needed an address - I got it from Chantal!

Plus, she is always cheerful and ready to help out.

Plus, she just celebrated her wedding anniversary.

Plus, her kid is having a birthday.

I'll pay you the bribe money I owe you later...

Seriously, Thanks for all the nice words. I was taken aback.

I would like to nominate Arf2-D2 because she is working on a charity pathtag to help raise money for the victims of the Earthquake in China. :P And because she is great at tricky puzzle caches too. My brain was hurting testing out a puzzle. LOL

I like to nominate NurseNanna because I just love to read her logs when she finds a cache...She is just laugh a minute to be around. And she also volunteers her time to a summer camp as a camp nurse. So with that said I think she would make a great person to be able to recieve a coin from this coin test!!!

Nothing was said about if it needed to be someone who posts on this Forum - so, if it can just be someone who loves Geocoins - I nominate Team Richards.

They are a family from Maine ~ if you want to see how much they enjoy coins, go to their profile and read some of the logs for trackables they have discovered. It's not just a short log - they research the coin. I just love sharing coins with them as they aways teach me something with their logs.

Thanks for the cointest - a fun one indeed!

i am having a hard time thinking of just one person to nominate because so many people have made an impression on me — all the folks that have been nominated are wonderful folks for the reasons given.

but i would like to nominate the person who is giving away the imagine peace dove coin. the name on the return address is Ima Gine Peace. this coin seems have touched so many people, all who have taken the song to heart and who hope the dream comes true.

so, Ima Gine Peace is my nominee.

I have so many aswell that has touched my heart in so many ways....

I nominate Pengo Mommy (Chantal) for being kind hearted, for her generosity, for getting our kids involved with the new coin project she has been working on, for helping anyone she can, for showing everyone true Canadian hospitality.

For just being her :P