Any News ? ?

I know of at least one cache approved by erik that had to be disabled by deci as it was affected by an exisitng landowner agreement on the GLAD.

Let me know which that is so I might learn from my error. :)

I did a Multi Cache, which I know Eckington would have pulled up on in the past, and insisted that the waypoints were added as additional Waypoints rather than just in the Cache description.

If it is GC1D6C7 the cache owner did supply the final waypoint, but of course hid it from view. As the other waypoints were all virtual they do not enter into the proximity calculations, so I did not want to delay the publication of the cache by holding it up for something I would not use. You may want to ask the cache owner to post them though, for the benefit of those who can download them electronically.

Cheers,

~erik~

PS

Hey, I've got partying to do...

In the United States, Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. No offense intended. :)

In the United States, Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. No offense intended. :D

None taken. In fact we in the UK celebrate July 4th as our Thanksgiving Day. :):):)

In the United States, Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. No offense intended. :D

None taken. In fact we in the UK celebrate July 4th as our Thanksgiving Day. :):):)

Very Good! LOL

~erik~

In the United States, Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. No offense intended. :)

Personally, in the geocaching world, I think we need another!!! No offence intended :)

erik~ is still helping him at this point. He is not on his own. All you have to do is look at recently published caches and you see that "erik88l-r" is also publishing caches to the site.

As a volunteer, I know that Groundspeak typically does not comment on this type of thing while it is in progress. I would also venture to guess that they are indeed working on it with Deci.

They don't seem to comment on much...do they!!!!!!

Personally, in the geocaching world, I think we need another!!! No offence intended :)

Don't laugh Mandy

Don't laugh

Don't

:):):DB)

Terry you are so dry it's hilarious :D

M B)

erik~ is still helping him at this point. He is not on his own. All you have to do is look at recently published caches and you see that "erik88l-r" is also publishing caches to the site.

As a volunteer, I know that Groundspeak typically does not comment on this type of thing while it is in progress. I would also venture to guess that they are indeed working on it with Deci.

They don't seem to comment on much...do they!!!!!!

Personally, in the geocaching world, I think we need another!!! No offence intended B)

Don't laugh Mandy

Don't laugh

Don't

:D:D:D:D

Terry you are so dry it's hilarious :D

M :D

Why, thankyou :D:D:D