EarthCache Masters stickers....a prize

geoaware

For all you EarthCache Masters out there, we are offering a special prize for the first car that we see with an EarthCache Master sticker displayed (other than our own car or the GSA Subaru's that have all four displayed).

And I travel a lot for work....both in the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe.... so this is open to many.

So use them with pride...

Maybe people would also think about attaching some photographs of the stickers on their cars or other neat places!

Geoaware

For all you EarthCache Masters out there, we are offering a special prize for the first car that we see with an EarthCache Master sticker displayed (other than our own car or the GSA Subaru's that have all four displayed).

And I travel a lot for work....both in the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe.... so this is open to many.

So use them with pride...

Maybe people would also think about attaching some photographs of the stickers on their cars or other neat places!

Geoaware

What do you mean - put the stickers on our cars? That's crazy talk. I love my stickers and want to keep them. I love my car too, but am not above upgrading to a newer model w/i the next year. What's to become of my beloved sticker then?? And my precious EC sticker collection??

Sounds like I'm SOL (short on luck), eh??

Actually if you do it correctly, you can almost get any sticker off any car window. I am in training to become certified in auto glass removal and installation, through "safelite auto glass" who's parent company is Bellron auto glass.

Its very easy if you know what you are doing.

I've found that the platinum sticker and pin are very hard to read since it is all the same color. So I keep the gold and bronze stickers on other windows and usually have the bronze pin on me.

Personally, I like the colors on the bronze pin the best.

I'm also waiting for one of my girls to get me the Earthcache bumper sticker.

Edited by TerryDad2

Forget the Jeep, lets see the Harley with a sticker!

Not many people know this but, instead of getting a platinum pin and sticker you can also have the choice of getting the Platinum EC Harley Deuce with helmet. I chose the Deuce and helmet.

IMG_1445.jpg

Edited by Cav Scout

Forget the Jeep, lets see the Harley with a sticker!

Not many people know this but, instead of getting a platinum pin and sticker you can also have the choice of getting the Platinum EC Harley Deuce with helmet. I chose the Deuce and helmet.

IMG_1445.jpg

LOL. Now that is just great. I still like the Jeep though. :D:D

We have the bronze pin but no sticker so it must be something new. Geoaware, how do we, who already have the pin, get the sticker? Would love to display one!

Edited by GPX Navigators