Were there any CITO coins made this year?

MommyFinder

I can't remember for sure but there was the Mother Nature coin by Mackey, I want to say that was a CITO coin or at least CITO type of coin but the site is currently out. I'm sure someone can clarify this a bit better, cause I don't have one to look at.

Edited by tsunrisebey

I can't remember for sure but there was the Mother Nature coin by Mackey, I want to say that was a CITO coin or at least CITO type of coin but the site is currently out. I'm sure someone can clarify this a bit better, cause I don't have one to look at.

I just ordered this coin a couple of weeks ago in the "Autumn" version which is gold. ~Karen

If you are looking for a coin that says "2008" this coin does say CITO but it is not dated.

Edited by kehunt64

I just ordered this coin a couple of weeks ago in the "Autumn" version which is gold. ~Karen

Ah, yes, I remember that one. Too bad they're out. What site were they at?

I ordered them when I got the Fortune Favors the Bold coins from Geocoinstore

I can send you one of mine MommyFinder :( PM your snailmail to me. I'm a big fan of CITO action!! :)

I can send you one of mine MommyFinder :) PM your snailmail to me. I'm a big fan of CITO action!! :D

Thank you so much, Chris. I hope you'll accept my of my personals in trade! I've posted a note to the event page about the coin!

The Signal - WWSD (What would Signal do?) coin is sort of CITO. I got one, and it is very nice.

Check out Geoswag

Thanks, Sparticus! I never looked really closely at it, because it's hard to read on the computer. But, I squinted my eyes, and cocked my head sideways, and was able to read the silver version! I might get one of those, too!