contacting co

derider

How long after you email a co should it take for them to contact you. I don't want to bother the guy but am having a hard time figuring out his puzzle. I don't have a lot of caches done yet and the one I am looking at is considered vary hard, and think maybe that is why he is not responding. I emailed him over a week ago and he hasn't replied yet. Just wondering what people think I should do.

Maybe never. Some cache owners have left the game, and unfortunately left their cache behind as well.

Personally, if I get an e-mail about one of my caches I'll answer immediately, but I check my e-mail several times a day. I'm sure others might not check their e-mail as frequently.

Also a cache owner might not want to give a hint.

As far as what you should do, that's up to you. If it was me I'd forget about it and go on to the next cache. There are plenty of other caches out there.

I don't think this guy has left the game, he seems like a vary active person is this area. I will wait and see what happens and maybe send him another email in a few days. And if he doesn't want to give me a hint thats fine but I asked him to tell me if that was the case. well ill just see what happens.

happy caching

One more thing to add is I know there is a bunch more caches in this area that I plan to find, I was just interested in doing this one because it is supposed to be vary difficult to get to. It says in the cache page it may be undo-able in the summer time, but I wanna try. I have vary good knowledge of this area from helping with enduro races so I think I can do it but want to see for myself.

happy caching