888 Circular Infinity Event coins

avroair

There will be a limited number of some of the 888 coins, as well as the Geoswag.com exclusive available: HERE on Friday, 080808

The price: $8.88 naturally. :wub:

Sold Out. That was fast. :laughing:

Good luck and have fun with each event tonight! I will probably have a couple of NJ design left over for trades.

There will be a limited number of some of the 888 coins, as well as the Geoswag.com exclusive available: HERE on Friday, 080808

The price: $8.88 naturally. :D

Sold Out. That was fast. :D

Good luck and have fun with each event tonight! I will probably have a couple of NJ design left over for trades.

Yeah, I checked at 7 this morning and they were all gone.

Our event was great, except that the restaurant told us we'd have the entire back room, and we only had part of it! Coins sold quick, still have some left that I will open up sales to everyone.

The Maine event the coordinator told me they didn't get any coins.....what a bummer. Tasia knew I really wanted one for somthing special - a dear - waiting for it to come in mail. Thank you for the courtesy!

Shoot, I was really hoping you would get it yesterday.

I got the plates today, thanks so much! Our first from Maine.

Yes, we still have some left. If anyone is interested in the Florida coins, I will trade (I already have a full set of the other participants) for other coins I may be interested in or you can contact me directly at scga01@gmail.com . This is my direct email and you will get a quicker response at this email.

Dale

87f733b5-ff12-43e1-a7b1-ec3d063009d3.jpg

geoswag georgia italy california hawaii

germany new york portugal idaho texas

I will leave the coin event postings to the organizers. :huh:

is the coin second from the left, georgia as labeled or maine? that is the colour that i would like to find.

rsg

That color doesn't exist except as 1 sample. It was to be the Georgia coin, but another event was allowed to pick several of the same colors and I opeted to change the georgia coin so it would be different.

geoswag georgia italy california hawaii

germany new york portugal idaho texas

I will leave the coin event postings to the organizers. :huh:

is the coin second from the left, georgia as labeled or maine? that is the colour that i would like to find.

rsg

That color doesn't exist except as 1 sample. It was to be the Georgia coin, but another event was allowed to pick several of the same colors and I opeted to change the georgia coin so it would be different.

oh, ok. can i buy that one? i really like the colour!

The Maine event the coordinator told me they didn't get any coins.....what a bummer. Tasia knew I really wanted one for somthing special - a dear - waiting for it to come in mail. Thank you for the courtesy!

Shoot, I was really hoping you would get it yesterday.

I got the plates today, thanks so much! Our first from Maine.

Not a problem - I bet it will be in the post tomorrow. I just mocked up a papercoin and laminated it! LOL :) They thought it was cool. I think it's cool the wedding was on 8/8/08 sy 8:08P and that is what is on the Geocoin.

Plates - woot! Glad they they arrived.....I am working on some more - some of the fancier ones. Thanks so much for making sure I got one of these special coins! :huh:

The events were great and everyone had a great time. Never though there would be so many geocachers around (specially in Lisbon) this time of year.

The Portuguese coins are all sold out :huh: and i belive that if we had an extra 25 to 50 coins we could have sold them all.

There are still a few of them available for trades in another post. The Vespa Friends Algarve have some. and there´s probably a few other geocachers willing to trade them :) .

was there a Germany 888 geocoin? also the Utah one, was that unrelated to this series?

thanks!

The Germany event fell through and morphed into the Florida event coin (that's the reason why the Flo Rida Low coin looks Black, Yellow and Red).

The Utah event was hosted by CiscoGuy was not part of the multi events, I believe he still has a couple of his coins available.

I'm still looking for the California version to complete the set and have plenty of coins available to trade.

I wonder why some of these coins are so much harder to obtain than others?

Russ

More attendees equals more people keeping them and less extras purchased. California was a very heavily attended event.