good news cointest

Geo.Error

I don't mean to sound like a sour puss, but how is posting funny photos got anything to do with geocoins? I had a good chuckle, but something like this really belongs in the off topic forums. :)

It's in the coins forums because it is a COIN-TEST!

Duhr!

:D

We all need a little relaxation, why not a laugh while trying to win an amazing coin?

I don't mean to sound like a sour puss, but how is posting funny photos got anything to do with geocoins? I had a good chuckle, but something like this really belongs in the off topic forums. :)

Duhr!

We all need a little relaxation, why not a laugh while trying to win an amazing coin?

I understand some people have nothing better to do than continuously post and feel these forums are their only outlet for joy :D But some of us actually come in here to buy and trade geocoins, what a novel thought. :) I don't use these forums for relaxation, that's what the off topic forums are for. :D

I don't mind coin tests with relevance to geocoins, but if we continue to have such off topic threads the coin tests will probably be banned and locked.

Duhr!

I understand some people have nothing better to do than continuously post and feel these forums are their only outlet for joy :D But some of us actually come in here to buy and trade geocoins, what a novel thought. :) I don't use these forums for relaxation, that's what the off topic forums are for. :D

I don't mind coin tests with relevance to geocoins, but if we continue to have such off topic threads the coin tests will probably be banned and locked.

Let me repeat, it is NOT off-topic. does the word cointest confuse you? I mean really, Just skip the first few posts about them and look to buy and sell, if this is not what you are interested in, but for some of us, we enjoy it, so let us be.

I don't mean to sound like a sour puss, but how is posting funny photos got anything to do with geocoins? I had a good chuckle, but something like this really belongs in the off topic forums. :D

Duhr!

:D Thanks for your opinion Avroair and thanks that you are not the moderator, if you like we could trade my nerdv2. :)

Duhr!

:)

:D Thanks kiddo431443 for give your opinion and that you have a good time. :D

Hello! I am back!! :-)

Oh, it is a nice cointest! Many cointests are like that!! We all have to do many things, for fun or serious things! So..:)

The good thing Avroair is that you have a trade chance! Hmm...great strategy!!! :D

Hey wolf pack... what sign is that????? I can not understand some things.... are people actually doing these things??? I am not talking for the first 3! But the others....Fishing???? What the...is the last one??? And the 4th??? Jesus!!!

The sign is funny, but worries me too! I am almost sure that they have seen similar things and not only one time, so they had to put this sign!!!!