Caching 'Group' in Leicestershire

Hiya :anibad:

I've noticed a lot of the other counties have groups and informal - sometimes formal meets. I was wondering if anyone in the Leicestershire area would like to do something similar? (if there already is something like that in place please let me know :rolleyes:)

I know a lot of cachers are a family not just one person and I'm sure we could organise informal meets to suit family's at suitable times :ph34r:

If you have any ideas or would like to come to some kind of meet please email me through my profile.

I look forward to hearing from you :huh:

Kirstin :D

Seeing how I have at least one cache in Leicestershire (Sidetracked - Lufbra) you'd best count me in.

Location, well I'd struggle if you went out East too far. Where do the big Leics finders/setters live (except PK, although Ashby would be good for me too), as they're the ones that would probably more likely attend.

Paul

We'd be up for it too, we live in Loughborough. There are several other Leics cachers who don't often frequent these forums (fora?) too, so maybe you could do a search for other locals and email them as well?

Once we know the date and where we going to meet. We will deffo atempt to get as many people involved :(

I'm really glad some people have shown intrest. I'm still fairly new to caching and would really like the idea of meeting up every so often to 'swap' stories :D

Cool... Is anything needed to assist?

If you are up for it would you be willing to help organise the usual geo-raffle at the event to help raise money for the local Scouts?

Everything else - we are just awaiting some date confirmations and when its all going ahead we will put a notice here. As the majority of Leicestershire cachers live in the North and West of the county and in the city itself the first event will take this into consideration. Follow-up events can naturally move around the county so have a recce of decent pubs in your area. Set your notifications on stun :unsure: