FS; Palm Z22 and Alum case for paperless Caching

Late last November I bought from Ebay a used Palm Z22 for my paperless caching to replace my Palm Vx that was un-fixable. Little did I know in mid December I upgraded my Cell to a Pocket PC which I have loaded Cachemate on. The little Z22 has sat loaded and kept charged for the last few months but never used.

Now I paid $40 plus shipping for it and then bought a aluminum case for another $15 plus shipping so I would like to recover the $55 I originally paid and I'll loose my shipping.

As for shipping to it's new home, I only charge what the post office charges me, nothing extra but I do round up to the nearest 50 cent mark.

I have a great Ebay (jderek) rating and this is where the unit will be going if another cacher does not want it.

Unit comes with the Aluminum case like this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-SILVER-Aluminum-ME...1QQcmdZViewItem

Comes with a USB cable to connect to your computer and a 110 volt charging cable. Software I have download from the palm web site and will also includes (original disk didn't come with it when I bought it).

Already has Cachemate on it but I will have to remove my registration code due to the lic agreement. I have also loaded several freeware useful application programs like "Medical First Aid"

First payment of $55 plus actual shipping takes it. I am open to pick-up if you’re in the Toronto/Durham Ontario area.

Please give it good home and make it useful again.

Any questions please feel fee to ask and I can send pictures later today.

Hi Derek

I have a question about yr cel phone and cachemate. If you have your cel on and want to find caches, do you pay per minute or is it unlimited use? for a monthly fee? I'm just trying to figure out if it's cheaper & better to go paperless PDA and gps or cel phone with gps enabled. I'm on the west coast. Thnx

Hi Derek

I have a question about yr cel phone and cachemate. If you have your cel on and want to find caches, do you pay per minute or is it unlimited use? for a monthly fee? I'm just trying to figure out if it's cheaper & better to go paperless PDA and gps or cel phone with gps enabled. I'm on the west coast. Thnx

I have the HTC Touch which at this point is not GPS enabled... the phone is suppose to have the equipment but is not software enabled yet... hoping it will be latter this year. I do have a Bluetooth GPS puck that I use with it but find the accuracy is not geocaching friendly... good for those FTF hunts in a pinch but for regular use I still use my Garmin.

As for Cachemate on the phone, I use it mostly like a PDA and load the database using GSAK so no airtime is used on the cellphone. I do use the gps puck to tell me what's near for the descriptions but being Bluetooth no airtime either.

as for the rates... can't help you there but I would suggest starting your own thread with your question to get those who use it to answer.