Scuba Diving Cache

Seems that I was just waxing eloquent (or waxing an elephant) about this very same question yesterday. Or was it yessir quesderday?

There is a scuba cache in Oxnard, right next to the entrance to Port Hueneme. That's the real name of the port. It has been found once - the cache that is. I'm sure the Port has been found many times.

Here you go -- GC14CJH

New one in Michigan just got published Saturday June 14th - Fireboat Dive Site GC1D6ZQ

Got a call from a geo-friend shortly after it was published. He got the text alert and was curious about an FTF run. He had no cache information so he called me. Before he even asked I knew what he wanted and I said "NO - I AM NOT GOING DIVING" (it was 10:00pm afterall - and the cache site was 30 miles away).

I know there is one in just west of ashboro NC at blue stone quarry. it is a inland dive site. a lot of the scuba instructors make their students find it but it is only in about 10 feet of water. I have considered placing one in or near the cape fear river near wilmington nc but am still working on how to do it. good luck

There is "Captain Jacques Yves Cousteau" (GCJ9YK) at Catalina Island in SoCal. It is a virtual at a world class dive site.

my dad made this plaque and I remember the day he placed it in the water. I have the originals and what it looked like the day it got placed. Im glad people are interested in it. He was so proud of it!!

Hi everyone I am Davetecsgirl and I am the President of the Bermuda Island geocachers and I have to say we have some of the best Scuba diving caches in the world as we have 4 scuba diving caches so far and more to come... Our scuba diving ones are on ship wrecks around the island and they are very unique.... here is one check it out

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC2YKRF

and for the ones that dont scuba dive , we have snorkel caches on the island.....

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC3GQ8K