Colorado 300 Mount recommendations

M3J

I hve an F150 and currently have the auto mount kit from Garmin for my 60csx. I am certainly upset that Garmin did not make the bracket to fit their old mounts for the Clorados.

What would be the best recommendations for a mount for the dash of my truck? I currently have the mount in the top storage area on the dash.

Thanks

Those all use suction cup bases and must attach to glass. As far as the suction cup bases the "Grip Lock" is the best choice, IMO. If you want a glue on base there are other choices. IMO, the suction cup to the glass makes the most sense. These are very strong and stable.

Those all use suction cup bases and must attach to glass. As far as the suction cup bases the "Grip Lock" is the best choice, IMO. If you want a glue on base there are other choices. IMO, the suction cup to the glass makes the most sense. These are very strong and stable.

Thanks Red90. I placed my order from GPSCity in Calgary last night since we will be out there in two weeks and I may as well save the shipping as well as the PST!

Maybe I'll see you on the trails when we're out there!