COINTEST: A very special cointest!

mousekakat

Bernice (gardengorilla) lives in Calgary and is getting ready to move to Australia. If I remember correctly (hope I do) she has 1 son and 1 daughter who both cache and collect coins. Although the daughter, cinnabear is into pathtags too. They are super nice and friendly!! :)

Edited by PengoFamily
Bernice (gardengorilla) lives in Calgary and is getting ready to move to Australia. If I remember correctly (hope I do) she has 1 son and 1 daughter who both cache and collect coins. Although the daughter, cinnabear is into pathtags too. They are super nice and friendly!! :D

Thanks Chantal...I do have another son who recently got his caching name...he was the last 'holdout' in the family, but has no interest in coins, like his dad. He goes by io_sono_affamato, feed me I'm hungry in Italian :)

Bernice (gardengorilla) lives in Calgary and is getting ready to move to Australia. If I remember correctly (hope I do) she has 1 son and 1 daughter who both cache and collect coins. Although the daughter, cinnabear is into pathtags too. They are super nice and friendly!! :)

oops what the heck?

Edited by gardengorilla

Bernice (gardengorilla) lives in Calgary and is getting ready to move to Australia. If I remember correctly (hope I do) she has 1 son and 1 daughter who both cache and collect coins. Although the daughter, cinnabear is into pathtags too. They are super nice and friendly!! :D

Sorry...She has 3 children...2 sons and 1 daughter. Penguins have to keep the facts straight. LOL :)

DaFunkyfrogs are geocachers from December 4th 2007, but they found already 520 caches!!!!! WOW! I guess that is the good for staying in the mainland (not an island) and in a country with lots of caches! :D

Congratulations my friends!!! :)

GATOULIS comes up with some GREAT entries for cointests :)

Nurse Nanna said in a January 2008 cointest that her New Year's resolution was to "learn how to use more than my GPSr to navigate and find my way back to the car and civilization". I am curious to know how that turned out for you as MY resolution should have been to learn how to use even my GPSr to get back to the car...(I LOVE your quote in your sig about marking the car, it is SO me!)

Edited by ELTADA

Your mine ELTADA!!! :D

This is the location of ELTADA's first cache placement! ALthough the fella in the image is the last finder. Pretty place-eh? I wanna fish there and ill bet Dardevle would jump on it in a heartbeat! :)

1d455e7e-cfbc-460c-aad1-a865690aa5af.jpg

ELTADA's name comes from the first two letters of each person in her family -- including her husband, young son and herself.

Her very first geocoins were aquired as a Christamas present from her husband as she loved em!

They live in Ontario, Canada and have found 43 caches and placed the one listed. Her other hobbies are scrapbooking (paper and digital), machine quilting, boating & fishing at her cottage, recreational agility with her english springer spaniel...(?) and looks as if she likes to travel!!!

She and her family had just started caching in August of 07 and recently became an asset to the forum community.

Her first cointest ever won was the Summer Time Grill Only Recipe Cointest on June 9th and recieved her first bubble mailer with her first coins she bought on th e11th before headed up to her parents.

She is now hooked on geocoins and is doomed for eternity!!! :)

Edited by 007BigD

007BigD is one of the nicest people on the face of the earth. Maybe not, but I think so! In the middle of the night he was willing to be drug out to a parking lot by two crazy women to have his picture taken with Princess Mousekakat!

But I liked him and respected him a Great deal even before that because every time I saw a forum post that just made me mad he would respond with something totally reasonable and a side of an issue that I hadn't even considered.

I think he is helping me to become a better person, or at least a better forum person "just" because he is such an Excellent example!

Edited by Toojin

Tschakko is preparing to travel soon from Germany to the west coast of North America. He will be visiting British Columbia and Washington and hopefully moving lots of TBs and geocoins.

southpawaz Just sent me an amazing Souvenier Mission He is from Scottsdale, Arizona

He has 777 cache finds 10 of those are events attended and 3 caches hidden and loves collecting geocoins :)

Well...I hope the 6 hours have past! :(

Dimkasmir is a student, I think he is 13 years old (Am I correct?), and he really likes geocaching, and cointests!!! He is a great person!!

He was registered on 6th or August of 2006 and till now he has 502 posts in this foroum.....

Oh boy....I am a geocacher for about 7 months, and I am almost at 1300 posts!! I am foroum and cointest addicted!!!! I heard there is no cure!!! :)

Gatoulis is from Greece, which I am told is a beautiful place to be.

If you look at past posts you will see dozens of very cute, funny and amusing cat and dog pictures, along with many posts here. With so many posts over the past year or so, it would seem that the claim to be coin and forum addicted is true!

Love the sig pic, it reminds me very much of my little George who we lost some years back.

anne, where I am still trying to learn how to use a compass and how to get out without depending on my GPSr. My camp staff is teaching me this summer!!!

We just seen Nurse Nanna at the Lazy Hayes Days Event in Lower Michigan last weekend and she is a very nice person. She helped out at the event with Roddy and Beverly. The event was a huge Success. It was a fun time

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Nurse Nanna AGAIN?! :(

She has placed a total of 10 caches (some in partnership with others on this forum). 7 traditional, 2 multi's and 1 mystery. As I read through some, I noticed that she had a really good time placing them. You can tell from her description as she brings the caching reader along with her. It makes you smile as you read the cache page. (and it makes me want to head to Michigan to find some of her caches!)

Springer owners? No kidding? I have a liver and white one too! (this post doesn't count for the cointest as I am not abiding by the 6 hour rule and it's about me...I am just interested to see that there are other springer owners out there!). My ess is currently driving my hubby crazy cause there's raisin bread on the kitchen counter and she can't countersurf and get it! :(:)

Gardengorilla got some free samples of Nutella and may have raided the neighborhood's mailboxes to get more.

Sparticus06 is going nuts trying to win a Yáahl's Feather in CF30 cointest

Hang in there

Sparticus06 also loves Dragons :(

The Wolf Pack lived on Cape Briton(sp?) and REALLY wanted the BN edition of that coin which she got from a fella neighbor - of sorts! She also use to have the avatar of her and her kids - All dressed in white :)

:( Kiddo431443....I am wondering what this number is....:D

Unfortunatelly, I do not know much about you my friend! I hope I will! :)

Kiddo is a student (are you still are?). I do not know if kiddo is a he or she! I found 2 photos, one from a man and one from a beautiful woman! Maybe kiddo is a couple! :)

They were registered on 7th of December of 2003, but till now, they found only 49 caches! 42 traditional, 5 multi, and 2 mystery ones! I completely understand them, becauce I am one of the same, even if I am newer! :)

They dicovered / retrieved etc, 5 travelbugs and they own 1TB!

WOW! Still no coins for you??? You haven't even found one in a cache?

Well...this is understandable too! I only found 1 coin in a cache...the others were grabed, and I had to go and discover a TB, just to see one from close!

Oh! They are not posting a lot in the foroum! Only 89 posts? :D

Well, I started seeing kiddos posts lately, and I am glad! Keep the good work! :D

Welcome Moberg to the geocoin forums! Moberg has just made his first post in these forums from Stockholm, Sweden, where he has been caching for about a year and a half. He has started collecting geocoins more recently, perhaps under the influence of Solan109, who he has traded coins with at least once.