COINTEST: A very special cointest!

mousekakat

I think 6 hours have pass!:rolleyes:

Pengo family live in Canada, they have a beautiful girl child, and they all love Penguins!!! :ph34r: I love them too! :huh:

They are also pathtagers, they made 2 pathtags till now, and I think they have their own geocoin/s too!

The new member of the family is a beautiful dog!!! The color of the dog??? What else?? Black and white!!! :anibad:

Earlier this year I received a wonderful St. Patrick's day mission from sweetlife, including their personal coin which is displayed as their avatar here.

We traded geocoins with Southpawaz, and they have a big Bean Geocoin and we have it and just love it. Thanks for the trade.

Tschakko is very good at forum contest. He won 2 of our Accessibility pins in a recent pintest I held and generously gave one of them to Ida27 whom I'm assuming is either his girlfriend, wife, or possibly just a friend? I also can tell he loves geocaching and possibly may consider himself addicted to it :rolleyes:

The Croft House cachers are a family of 8, They started caching on Jan 19th 2008 of which they found there first cache the same day. I checked the items they traded and they did indeed trade up the cache.

They discovered the forums just a mere 2 days later and their first 15 posts were in the The All New Groundspeak UK Pub Quiz thread. Then 1 post in a First Cache topic and then 6 more posts in the good ol UK pub Quiz thread...They liked that one!

Her eyes arnt what they used to be, so if you post pics you better make em BIG!!! Specially if its just a little ol signature penny in your avitar. :huh:

I think they like to dress up like animals too, or like pics of themsleves dressed up like animals! :D I like pics of them dressed up like animals! Those Croft House Cachers are Animals!!! :)

YOUR NEXT SOLAN!!!!!!...Same Post different cacher! To be continued!!! :)

Here is a pic representing Solan109's homeland!

a0631662-340a-48ac-b451-9fb29282ff75.jpg

She likes to take pics and with that she contributes her time to ensure the bugs she moves and the caches she finds has great pics...I only know this cause when there are multiple of the same pic on your gallery, it means you posted that pic in multiple places.

It took her 14 days to find her first cache asfter creating her account and since then has found 182 caches and has placed 6...One of them TODAY!!!!!!

When she was at her first cache a muggle came up behind her and caused her to replace the cache with out even trading any swag for the sake of the cache being discovered...It was a cache placed in 2002 and is still active today.

When she was researching her first GPS, she didnt want to buy a cheap one, so she had wondered if a Map and compass would benefit her finding treasures over a lower modle GPS...It was her second day as a cacher and had not had the chance to find a single cache as of then...LOOK AT YOU NOW! :rolleyes:

Her first post in the coin forums was for Chelmos NZ cointest and she was sure there were no snakes in NZ :D ... :anibad: ~ :ph34r:

Her favorite flower is a Purple Hibiscus, if I remember right!

Edited by 007BigD

007BIGD lives in Redwood Valley Ca-Utciah

he openend a repairshop en drives a 82 biodiesel VW jetta but it`s broke now :anibad:

he used a GPS for rock hunting excursions for about 3 years.

he found 350 caches en hide 32 caches :ph34r:

he moved /discoverd 173 tb`s/coins and ownes 175.

007BIGD like`s handmade Geocoins and opend a topic for it :rolleyes:

Nebukatneza lives in germany, he has 5 earthcaches, 1 letterbox,i multi, 1 traditional, and 1 mysteriecache.

He is a very kind forummember, he write kind logs and i hope he get soon a mysteriecoin because he deserve this.

he, Nebukatneza you are also in the kwartfinal from european soccer. whoeeeee, maybe the netherlands againts germany in the final.

wow, you never know. :rolleyes:

DaFunkyFrogs found 500 caches for wich smeone put an extra cache up :huh:

51434d4e-a105-4a32-9547-1e7ad14a2067.jpg

@TWP: Where did you get that info from? :ph34r: I never even tasted a paenutbutter and banana sandwich :D

@nochipra: Thx again for th pins, they are georgeous :) Ida27 happens to be my mom,it´s my fault that she got addicted to caching and coins. She doesn´t use the forums though (Her Englsh is not the best/fastest) :anibad:

Otherwise she would have had a lot of funwith all of you guys, at least she likes to hear me telling stories about you :rolleyes:

tsun is an all around awesome person...

she has some of the best designed coins that are out there, and is always doing things for others without expecting things in return

GATOULIS looks as though he is in dire need of some coins as it states that he only "owns" 3. He appears to be a very gentle Greek person :rolleyes:

She likes to take pics and with that she contributes her time to ensure the bugs she moves and the caches she finds has great pics...I only know this cause when there are multiple of the same pic on your gallery, it means you posted that pic in multiple places.

It took her 14 days to find her first cache asfter creating her account and since then has found 182 caches and has placed 6...One of them TODAY!!!!!!

When she was at her first cache a muggle came up behind her and caused her to replace the cache with out even trading any swag for the sake of the cache being discovered...It was a cache placed in 2002 and is still active today.

When she was researching her first GPS, she didnt want to buy a cheap one, so she had wondered if a Map and compass would benefit her finding treasures over a lower modle GPS...It was her second day as a cacher and had not had the chance to find a single cache as of then...LOOK AT YOU NOW! :)

Her first post in the coin forums was for Chelmos NZ cointest and she was sure there were no snakes in NZ :D ... :D ~ :)

I'm impressed! So much knowledge without knowing me in person :D

so there are snakes in NZ :D:D

When she was researching her first GPS, she didnt want to buy a cheap one, so she had wondered if a Map and compass would benefit her finding treasures over a lower modle GPS...It was her second day as a cacher and had not had the chance to find a single cache as of then...LOOK AT YOU NOW! :)

Her first post in the coin forums was for Chelmos NZ cointest and she was sure there were no snakes in NZ :D ... :D ~ :)

I'm impressed! So much knowledge without knowing me in person :D

so there are snakes in NZ :D:D

Just a quick little status post here!

Thanks, everyone, for keeping things in the rules and not going TOO crazy posting, this has been really enjoyable for me, and others I'm sure, to read!

The auction is doing well, it's currently up to 100.01 USD and there is just over 3 days left on it AND the cointest, so someone here will get to donate in their name at least 100 bucks to their charity of choice!

Keep up the great posts, really been enjoying them!

Naomi :)

:):D :D

Byrnedfish loves riddles, so i have a riddle for him.

The problem with fairies !

-

While exploring the wild highlands of Scotland, Crazy Rob was captured by hostile wood fairies.

Smazze, the powerful chief of the fairies told him he could make one final statement which would determine how he would die.

If the statement he made was false, he would be boiled in water.

If the statement were true, he would be fried in oil.

Crazy Rob found neither of this options too his liking, so he made a statement that got him out of this seemingly impossible situation.

What is the one statement he could make to save himself?

He loves also geocaching and scouting, he has a adventure life. :)

Geo.Error is a geocacher from Eindhoven, Holland, the same city I am from originally (although I now live in Italy).

Byrnedfish loves riddles, so i have a riddle for him.

The problem with fairies !

-

While exploring the wild highlands of Scotland, Crazy Rob was captured by hostile wood fairies.

Smazze, the powerful chief of the fairies told him he could make one final statement which would determine how he would die.

If the statement he made was false, he would be boiled in water.

If the statement were true, he would be fried in oil.

Crazy Rob found neither of this options too his liking, so he made a statement that got him out of this seemingly impossible situation.

What is the one statement he could make to save himself?

He loves also geocaching and scouting, he has a adventure life. :)