COINTEST: A very special cointest!

mousekakat

As well as Geocaching, LoriDarlin enjoys Cowboy Action Shooting, Trading Geocoins, Letterboxing, Camping, Rubber Stamping, Reading and hanging out with her family. She has also designed some real snazzy looking geocoins :laughing:

Edited by Geo-Gophers

B):laughing: Brierpatch loves coins and has a lot of icons, he/she did 70 caches and he or she knows now a lot of norway :):)

Geo.error is a lovely lady and a good friend from The Netherlands, but she has an error! Yes! No kiding!! Her dog's name is error...I think! :)

She has a great sense of humor!! Her spotted cow agent is one of the best animal agents! :)

Lenore from Dressel Dragons is helping organize the Geocoinfest this year. She has 2 daughters that love to go geocaching as well, named Heather and Brenda. Brenda collects webkinz and Heather has 2 geocoinfairy coins which she loves!! The whole family collects geocoins and loves anything Dragon related on coins. They are a great family and Lenore was the first person we traded geocoins with when we got our personals done in 2007. :laughing::)

DresselDragons hobbies are listed as scrapbooking, scouting, camping, fishing, Disney.

They make cool sigi items to leave in caches and have a great personal coin with a Dragon on it.

And WTG - they won a GPS from Groundspeak and Jeep

Bio from their Profile page :-

Mom is a former geologist turned preschool teacher, and has been a Girl Scout leader for the past 6 years.

Dad is an environmental consultant. Brenda (12) has been bit by the geocaching and geocoin bug;

Heather (5) asks to go looking for the treasure chest and get VERY mad when we go without her...she has been known to say "When you wake up in the morning, there's geocaching."

Lenore from Dressel Dragons is helping organize the Geocoinfest this year. She has 2 daughters that love to go geocaching as well, named Heather and Brenda. Brenda collects webkinz and Heather has 2 geocoinfairy coins which she loves!! The whole family collects geocoins and loves anything Dragon related on coins. They are a great family and Lenore was the first person we traded geocoins with when we got our personals done in 2007. :):)

Chantal is one generous and caring soul, I am honored to call her friend!! Chantal loves penguins and collects them, she has them throughout her home! Chatal lives in Canada and cannot make many events due to location...but will be at the MEGA near her home the week after the MWGB! Maybe we can entice her and her family into making next year's LHD???? lol

Chantal is very special to me, she cares and is very outgoing and friendly! I was honored and amazed to have received a call from her recently during one of my many hardships (and you're right Chantal, I cannot seem to catch a break)! I once sent Chantal and family some choco pretzels, but I don't think they ever made it?? Maybe they will soon!! :laughing:

Oh, and she takes a good picture as well!

oops...a bit late in posting I see....

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Geo-Gophers TWICE because of pesky bad timing with other posters hasn't gotten anything posted about her. I don't care if this is out of order.

She is a lovely lady, polite and gracious. Her grandad was born in Pennsylvania. His folk were from Scotland originally but shipped out to the USA in the early 1800s. He traveled to Scotland with one of his brothers and decided to stay there!

Rockin' Rod is a good sort as well, he pretty much carried the entire weight of the event he listed all by hisself; generous with his time for other folk, he is! My hat's off to you, Rod.

Edited for loss of punctuation...had to find it and put it in.

Edited by ATMouse

Interesting...when I first posted in this thread, I came after ATMouse and what do you know? Time to write about her again!

ATMouse first posted in the forums in December 2003 (wow that was awhile ago) about posting their first cache. There were two caches published in early 2004 (perhaps as a result of some feedback here) and they have been since archived after good runs. One was archived due to Christmas decorations that hadn't been taken down after 5 months! :laughing:

Edited by ELTADA

Sparticus06 likes to go off roading and 4 wheeling. He originally bought his GPS for riding and maping out trails, now then he found something else to put it to good use. He also likes to camp and fish. Geocaching is a new found (in 2006) fun thing for him to do and he likes it alot.

7e525612-9257-4aee-a4ea-bc39c8999b94.jpg

Edited for this:

@kdv: Thx for the compliment I am blushing :laughing:

I thought the pics of the event were really bad ones, I like this one better, even though its a little blurry, or maybe just because :) :

250x254_-823231889.jpg

Edited by Tschakko

The-Wolf-Pack just celebrated a one year anniversary this month too! With 175 finds.

They live on the eastern edge of Canada in Nova Scotia in what is most likely a beautiful place to reside and cache...

And I hear the rumor that they like to eat their breakfast cereal with jello!

Oh what fun!

anne

CF is running a VERY generous cointest, that already has over 25 winners!!!

She has also found almost 2500 Caches and has hidden 51 of them

She also has a pretty sweet personal coin

She has 3 kids, 3 cats, a dog, and an awesome boyfriend. She owns more than 1000 books (which is probably more than I've read in my life) And is all round a really awesome person on the forums.

:laughing: Southpapaz!! He is a very good and generous person!!!!

I won a suncatcher 2007 gold coin from him in his cointest, and he sended me a TB as a birthday present too!!! WOW!

I still didn't find something nice to attach in the TB to release it!!!! I do not know what to put, but I will release it, in the future for sure! It will be my first TB! :-)

:) Southpapaz!! He is a very good and generous person!!!!

I won a suncatcher 2007 gold coin from him in his cointest, and he sended me a TB as a birthday present too!!! WOW!

I still didn't find something nice to attach in the TB to release it!!!! I do not know what to put, but I will release it, in the future for sure! It will be my first TB! :-)

Gatoulis, i have a idea for your tb, hang a bottle ouzo on your tb and send him first to me, i will empty the bottle and then put him in a cache B):):laughing::):D:)

Croft House Cachers helped me surprise my nearly 80 year old mother.

We set her up with a GC profile and activated a TB - "Old ain't dead", which she wanted to travel to her birth place of England, and beyond.

We let it travel around New Zealand for a while, and caught up with it in the South Island and grabbed it.

I sent it to Croft House Cachers who placed it in a cache near their home.

My mother to this day still wonders how it got there.... and also gets impatient when it stalls for more than a week.....!

Croft House Cachers - it's lovely to meet up with you again in the forums.

A family of all girls - like my family, but almost double the number. It must be fun to get organised to go caching. :laughing:

The-Wolf-Pack lives in a beautiful part of Canada, with one of the coolest Parks I've ever seen, The Keji, Kejimkujik National Park. He also rides a motorcycle and is involved in fundraising for "Ride for the Sight"

Acadiahiker lives near another enormously cool Park, Acadia.

Edited by ATMouse