Why not ask the experts? pink sparkle teddy bear

salz69

I picked up this cool little geocoin along with several other travellers yesterday. I'm no stranger to coins and travel bugs, travel slugs, digitalfish, etc..

This particular coin is shaped like a teddy bear, it's pink sparkled on both sides with the tracking number on it's back (an unusually short number-CC then three numbers). Under the tracking number there is a small "patch" with GW on it. When I go to track it on GC.com it always sends me to a page that says "Sorry, we have Encountered a problem with that page". Any ideas?

That was a group geocoin project for GeoWoodstock 6. The coins are non trackable. If you found it in a cache then it was swag. Just had to trade equally or better for it.

So if you were far from home and picked one of these up thinking it was a trackable and didn't trade anything for it, is there anything you can do other than feel guilty?

That was a group geocoin project for GeoWoodstock 6. The coins are non trackable. If you found it in a cache then it was swag. Just had to trade equally or better for it.

So if you were far from home and picked one of these up thinking it was a trackable and didn't trade anything for it, is there anything you can do other than feel guilty?

You can pay it forward and drop something nice in the next cache you go to...

You can pay it forward and drop something nice in the next cache you go to...

That sounds like a good plan. Or place a cache with lotsa cool trade swag. :laughing: