Help needed moving TB in central Louisiana

doodlee00

Everyone in our family has their own TB. We have enjoyed watching the husband's and kids' Tbs move quite a bit over the last year. We launched mine (Texas T TB) Spring Break 07. The first person kept it hostage for 6 months before placing it. The next well meaning person dropped it in a cache oct 07. The cache hasn't been visited since.

If anyone is caching in the area of GCZJ1W (north of Alexandria on 167) and could help move it along I would appreciate it.

Thanks so much,

Janet

aka Doodlee00 mom

I'll give it a try today (wed the 25th) after I try the CAA Louisiana.

The best of plans.........I had no luck. My coords took me to a place that seemed to match the hint. However, I was unable to find it. I'll log the DNF when I post my "today's activity."

Sorry...... :)

Thanks for trying.

I'll give it a try today (wed the 25th) after I try the CAA Louisiana.

The best of plans.........I had no luck. My coords took me to a place that seemed to match the hint. However, I was unable to find it. I'll log the DNF when I post my "today's activity."

Sorry...... :ph34r:

I'm afraid I'll have to log this one as a DNF for today. We got to the area just before dusk (trying to avoid the 102 temp today), found the general area, and started fighting the vines, lol. Unfortunately, we ran out of daylight before we ran out of places to search.

We'll return soon and give it another try!

ForestFrog

:D