Morpho Butterflies 2008

AtwellFamily

Morpho Butterfies 2008

2ATF125-e.jpg

2ATF125-t.jpg2ATF125-g.jpg

2ATF004-f.jpg2ATF126-red.jpg

*Dots on the outsides will be fixed on those that are incorrect.

Pre-Sales price - $11.50 each Includes s/h

Shipping Worldwide ~ $2.00 first coin $.50 for each additional (max $4.00)

Order Here

*Also if there is anyone out there I would be more than happy to give a discount price for purchases of 10 or more coins.

COIN STATS:

Size: 2' x 1.5' ~ wingspan 3'

Metal: Copper and black nickel

Trackable: www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes (same as 2007 unless sales get to 250 then new icon will be added)

Comments: Same dies at 2007 Morpho

Activation codes: codes will be available at www.CoinCodes.com

Order Here

Thank you for your orders.

I have a number of orders where people just completed the quantities and not the name and email address. Please think back and let me know. If you double up I will catch it and ask if you really want 2 orders.

:blink: I am guilty of at least one of those...the second time I realized where the name and info was supposed to go. Sorry! I only want one butterfly. :blink:

Less than 12 hours and there will be a new ICON for the Morpho Butterflies 2008.

:blink::blink::blink::wub:

The price is kind of high to me, considering that you are saving a little by using the same die. Aren't these about $3 more than last years?

edit - looked at invoice - $9.17 w/ shipping for one. I ordered 12 coins (4 sets) and paid $110 total.

Edited by ~tasia~

Less than 12 hours and there will be a new ICON for the Morpho Butterflies 2008.

The price is kind of high to me, considering that you are saving a little by using the same die. Aren't these about $3 more than last years?

1. RE version was $11.50

2. I sold sets last year and gave people the option of singles this year. (Based on feedback from customers.)

Larger reasons:

3. The cost from the mint per coin has gone up.

4. The cost of shipping has increased once maybe twice since the first release.

The last two are the biggest reason and infact make the coins more expensive from the mint this year than last. In fact the shipping of a coin just over a year ago was .58 and now I can't sent one for less than 1.62. All this does not include the additional indirect cost of shipping coins either.

In any case, thanks to all who have ordered.

Mike

1. RE version was $11.50

2. I sold sets last year and gave people the option of singles this year. (Based on feedback from customers.)

Larger reasons:

3. The cost from the mint per coin has gone up.

4. The cost of shipping has increased once maybe twice since the first release.

The last two are the biggest reason and infact make the coins more expensive from the mint this year than last. In fact the shipping of a coin just over a year ago was .58 and now I can't sent one for less than 1.62. All this does not include the additional indirect cost of shipping coins either.

In any case, thanks to all who have ordered.

Mike

Thanks for your quick response. I knew postage had went up once since last year's version, and I knew the mint had raised their prices, but I guess I didn't realize that it was enough to be almost $2.50 per coin difference.

I will order a couple still, but now I have to choose one or two of the four.

Lazer, unfortunately pre-orders are complete and none are available to order at this time. They may have some extras when they arrive but it is unknown if there will be any for sale. I'm sure someone has ordered extras and would be willing to work out a trade with you.

Also, I sent an email to Mike and he let me know that they have not arrived yet and he will be contacting the mint on Monday (tomorrow) to find out what's going on and get an update.

I guess I should have knocked on wood when I commented about delays at the mint.

Issues with putting the butterflies together has pushed these back a week. These will ship from mint on Aug 1. I will send invoices when I know they ship.

email to customers will go out later today. I can't update my site from the road so it will not be updated.

I guess I should have knocked on wood when I commented about delays at the mint.

Issues with putting the butterflies together has pushed these back a week. These will ship from mint on Aug 1. I will send invoices when I know they ship.

email to customers will go out later today. I can't update my site from the road so it will not be updated.

Any update on these?

Any update on these?

I have invoiced everyone. I will be packaging tonight the orders that are paid as of last night. they will then ship tomorrow or Friday.

Any update on these?

I have invoiced everyone. I will be packaging tonight the orders that are paid as of last night. they will then ship tomorrow or Friday.

Yippee!

Thanks so much for your hard work on this project! These are awesome coins!

Any update on these?

Please! If you haven't sent mine already, can you hold onto it until we find a place to live in Australia? If it is sent now...we won't get it for sure :laughing::)

Some beautiful butterflies arrived in Oregon today. Beautiful as always! I don't plan to activate them anytime soon...anyone know what the new icon looks like?

It is a green looking Morpho,2ATF125i32.jpg based on the fact that most of the butterflies this year were green with copper.

I am working on some updates to the site tonight. It should be there tomorrow if all goes well.