2006 British Columbia Geocoin

austinsdad

2006 - Trackables and 'collectibles' in antique silver only.

2007 - Trackables and 'collectibles' in antique silver. Some antique gold in both versions for private use. I think there were 50 trackables. This coin's focus was to raise awareness of the plight of the Kinsol Trestle. We gave the gold coins away to the general public and dignitaries at the media event at the trestle, we've recognized ordinary people who were working hard to make a difference, and we have given them away to some special cachers during the past year. You could call them APPLE's I guess. I rather doubt you'd see them for sale.

2008 - Trackables and 'collectibles' in antique silver. Some trackables in gold again for our own use.

For new forum readers, APPLE is our Artist and Producer Personal Limited Edition. We design and produce the coin and these are ours to do with as we wish.

Thanks everyone for replying.I have a 2007 in Gold.On landsharkz site I saw a picture of a pile of geocoins and on the top of that pile was a 2006 in Gold.But Helen says there wasn't any made and she should know.Thanks again all.

I wish my kids agreed that easily! If you mean the image on the home page at the very bottom... it's just the photo, light, camera settings... etc. I'll tell the in-house photographer that he's misleading folks :)