Cacheing at Disney

HELLO ALL,

We are heading to Disney in Florida, end of the week my Daughter is performing there and will be tied up most of the time with rehersals, photo shoots, etc.....

My Son and I are well BORED during that time and since he can't Golf we need a few other things to do as well as ride a ride or two.

Can anyone help with some cache listings within Disney?

Do these exist?

Thank you in advance

Are you planning on staying on Disney property? If not and you would like some off property caches that are within a short driving distance, let us know and we can give you some suggestions for some really cool caches in and around the downtown area of Orlando. Perhaps if the dates click we can offer to meet and greet you and one of the days your here and help guide you and your son around. Just let us know. :ph34r:

Are you planning on staying on Disney property? If not and you would like some off property caches that are within a short driving distance, let us know and we can give you some suggestions for some really cool caches in and around the downtown area of Orlando. Perhaps if the dates click we can offer to meet and greet you and one of the days your here and help guide you and your son around. Just let us know. :ph34r:

This is what we have learned about other Cachers, great people THANKS FOR THE OFFER.

Since my Daughter is performing at Disney we are staying on property, we will be heading to town possibly an evening or so but mostly on property.

On Disney property itself there are only Virtual caches. Trad caches are not allowed on this commercial property. There is one placed outside the theme parks that has been sanctioned by Buena Vista Inc (GC13NPK). If you go to Orland Florida, Disney Resorts are south/south west of the GZ or West/South West of Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO) Follow I-4 south to Lake Buena Vista and you'll find them.

Have fun!! we were there last May but missed a few caches

On Disney property itself there are only Virtual caches. Trad caches are not allowed on this commercial property. There is one placed outside the theme parks that has been sanctioned by Buena Vista Inc (GC13NPK). If you go to Orland Florida, Disney Resorts are south/south west of the GZ or West/South West of Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO) Follow I-4 south to Lake Buena Vista and you'll find them.

Have fun!! we were there last May but missed a few caches

Thank you will add it to the list, looks great.

Last time I was at Disney I learned of a game similar to geocaching on Disney property.

It is called "Hidden Mickeys".

Basicly you buy a book called "Guide to Hidden Mickeys" or something like that at a Disney store.

It gives you locations and hints to find hidden Mickeys (the classic round face/ears).

We had great fun doing this on property there are tons of them and similar to caching!!!!

You get points according to the difficulty.

Try it!!