Getting New Geocach approved

Krillian

• Has it been 72 hours?
  • Is the cache page enabled?
  • Were there any issues that the reviewer indicated on the page?
  • If there were issues, have you answered the reviewer's questions?
  • If you answered the reviewer's questions, did you contact him/her in the method they requested? Some reviewers want the notes on the page, some want an e-mail directly through the Geocaching.com emailer.

• Has it been 72 hours?
  • Is the cache page enabled?
  • Were there any issues that the reviewer indicated on the page?
  • If there were issues, have you answered the reviewer's questions?
  • If you answered the reviewer's questions, did you contact him/her in the method they requested? Some reviewers want the notes on the page, some want an e-mail directly through the Geocaching.com emailer.

O sorry 72hrs no not that long yet! Yes it is ieabled Yes i answered all questions

I guess i am just in a hurry to see what activity it gets.

Thanks for you response!

Krillian

1. You submitted your cache on June 10th. So, our service goal would be to provide an initial review by June 13th.

2. You received a same-day response from me, the reviewer for western Ohio, noting that the coordinates placed your cache in Indiana. I edited the state to Indiana so the reviewer for that area could see the cache in his queue.

3. Also on June 10th, you received a same-day response from the Indiana reviewer, asking you questions about the location.

4. On June 11th, you responded by moving the coordinates to a location in Ohio.

5. The cache remains "on hold" by the Indiana reviewer so I didn't see it in my queue of caches awaiting review in Ohio.

6. Alerted by your inquiries, I investigated, and I've taken the cache out of the Indiana hold queue and into the Ohio active queue.

7. When I'm next reviewing caches, I will study yours. I'm sure you will appreciate my desire to study the location in some detail. This is common for first-time hiders, especially when there have been large jumps between states when getting the coordinates entered.

1. You submitted your cache on June 10th. So, our service goal would be to provide an initial review by June 13th.

2. You received a same-day response from me, the reviewer for western Ohio, noting that the coordinates placed your cache in Indiana. I edited the state to Indiana so the reviewer for that area could see the cache in his queue.

3. Also on June 10th, you received a same-day response from the Indiana reviewer, asking you questions about the location.

4. On June 11th, you responded by moving the coordinates to a location in Ohio.

5. The cache remains "on hold" by the Indiana reviewer so I didn't see it in my queue of caches awaiting review in Ohio.

6. Alerted by your inquiries, I investigated, and I've taken the cache out of the Indiana hold queue and into the Ohio active queue.

7. When I'm next reviewing caches, I will study yours. I'm sure you will appreciate my desire to study the location in some detail. This is common for first-time hiders, especially when there have been large jumps between states when getting the coordinates entered.

Thanks! My bad on the correct location. When you can study please do! I lovr this "NEW" sport,well for me anyway. I am going to place another one or two today!

Thanks

Krillian

Krillian

I got curious and looked at your cache. You need to put the text of your messages:

Cache Logs

June 13 by Krillian (3 found)

The cache is NOT in a yard ! You do NOT need to go in a yard! Just look for it from the street!

[view this log on a separate page]

June 13 by Krillian (3 found)

I talked to the neighbors and they probly will ask you what you are doing the tree belongs to the neighbor to the right and you really dont need to go in anyones yard to find it. Just stand in the street bend over and pick it up!

Into the main body of the cache listing. Those notes will scroll off of the page with a few more find or DNF logs and nobody will see them.

Click EDIT cache on the right of the page and edit the description to make that info known. to anyone who looks at the page later on.

You might also want to add the NOT AVAILABLE 24/7 attribute as well. available-no.gif