Columbus, Ohio - Experience Columbus

I work for the Convention & Visitors Bureau, Experience Columbus. I am interested in working with someone on creating a geocache itinerary for our visitors. Please let me know if you are a local, and if this is something that might interest you.

I am just south of Chillicothe and would love to do a geocaching tour of Columbus. You might get with Central Ohio Geocachers, too. They have a website, www.cogeocaching.org

I work for the Convention & Visitors Bureau, Experience Columbus. I am interested in working with someone on creating a geocache itinerary for our visitors. Please let me know if you are a local, and if this is something that might interest you.

I am just south of Chillicothe and would love to do a geocaching tour of Columbus. You might get with Central Ohio Geocachers, too. They have a website, www.cogeocaching.org

Great, I will look into the Central Ohio Geocachers site. I would like to post existing caches in the Columbus area on our site. Have you done any Columbus caches that you would recommend I include. I would also like to email the person in charge of the cache so that they are aware that traffic to their cache may increase.