What's the latest in team building?

I've been asked by a small corporate office up the street to put together a team building exercise for them as part of their two-day retreat next month. They are too small to afford the Playtime folks, and my own organization owns 10 Garmin eTrex units that we can use, so they came to me. Just last weekend I did a history-themed event for a local college campus, and (dare I say) I'm the project manager for the Allegheny GeoTrail. So I have a little bit of experience in organized events, but I was wondering what sort of ideas might be out there for a 3-hour corporate-oriented exercise for an office of around 25 people.

I deal with corporate and group clients as well. Other than setting up a private geocache hunt, there are many games available as well.

There were a couple ideas found here. I am sure an indepth search of the forums may strike up some more results.

I also use the Garmin Rino 520/530HCx which come with built in games great for groups using the GPS locater and 2 way radio. I found these to be helpful when looking to do something a little different.

Hope this helps a little.

Edited by WhistlerGeo