COINTEST: Win one of Yáahl's Feathers!

Crowesfeat30

I still need mailing addresses for two winners: Sweetlife & j2garnett. These are the last two I need to package up to send off. Contact me, please asap. :ph34r: Tanks!

Oh, I will also need to know what finish & number you're interested in. I'm out of antique nickel, tho...

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30
Lion - they are pokemon. Look online for a list of pokemon with pictures.

There are a LOT of them out there...oh my gosh I'll be having nightmares for a week about Pokemon!

Thanks Sarah for the great puzzles and for sharing your wonderful coins! W00T!!

Yeah, right. I bet at least 1 of you collected them. I mean, my oldest and youngest both collected them.

And my oldest is a girl :D I Still have them in my house. Gee, I even have some unopened packages :D

Oh oh, watch out for Jigglypuff

Fairyhoney

Edited by fairyhoney

I received my antique gold feather today with Sydney's #87 on it :D

Guess #11 wasn't available in that finish, but Syd the Kid will do me fine!

Thanks Sarah!

HEY - your posties work Canada Day out east?? :D

Can't wait to see those beauty Yaahl feathers. :lol:

Happy Canada Day to all the Canucks here - and an advance Happy Independence Day to most of the others here.

I received my antique gold feather today with Sydney's #87 on it :lol:

Thanks Sarah!

HEY - your posties work Canada Day out east?? :D

Can't wait to see those beauty Yaahl feathers. :D

Happy Canada Day to all the Canucks here - and an advance Happy Independence Day to most of the others here.

No, they don't! :D I was on vacation from Friday 'til yesterday, so I just got to the mailbox on Canada Day on our way home.

I received my antique gold feather today with Sydney's #87 on it :lol:

Thanks Sarah!

HEY - your posties work Canada Day out east?? :D Can't wait to see those beauty Yaahl feathers. :D

Yours are on their way - all of them. I mailed them out Tuesday. His was in the first batch I mailed. I hope yours don't take as long! :D

CF30

Woot! My copper feather flew in this weekend, (I think it must have been Friday since we already left for a weekend of camping and we don't get post on weekends) and WOW! what a stunning coin....copper my favorite finish AND #049 which is a multiple of seven, seven times (double lucky).

Did anyone catch on that these are actually curved from the photos? I sure didn't but what a surprise it was when I saw that it was.

I also got a trade at the same time for a beautiful CF30 personal coin which is gorgeous as well.

Thanks Sarah!

i am just getting back on forums after quite a while off! forgot how much fun they are. am kicking myself for missing your puzzles. they are awesome and the coins are super cool. wish you or someone would do this sort of cointest again sometime. thanks for some fun, even if i am late. marpomem

wooooohoooooooo

the feather arrived today. a little bit tired after this flight over the big ocean, but

i think i can give Yáahl's Feather a beautiful new home!

Sarah, thank you so much for this cointest.

it's a very special coin for me!!! i love crows and i'm so happy

that i was clever enough to win one of these beauties!