COINTEST: Win one of Yáahl's Feathers!

Crowesfeat30

Well so far we have three out of six winners:

Puzzle # 45 How Many Rectangles 3

(NO WINNER YET - two guesses, two wrong answers but the guessers for this one won other puzzles)

Puzzle # 46 Tricky Triangles

backhiker

Puzzle # 47 Times Square 2

(NO WINNER YET - one correct guess so far but they got another puzzle correct first)

Puzzle # 48 Star Power

Cydriver

Puzzle # 49 Triangular Square

(NO WINNER YET - two correct guess so far but they both got another puzzle correct first)

Puzzle # 50 Fruit for All

TeamFIREBOY1

So three winners and three puzzles waiting to be solved by new winners. If no one replys by my bed time I will open the unsolved puzzles up to previous winners who will then tell me who they want me to send the feather they win to. This must be someone who has not either won a feather or been gifted one by me. I will keep y'all updated. Congrats to the newest winners! :D

CF30

Oh Thank you, thank you! After many false starts, problems with email etc. I finally got one. :D

I have enjoyed these puzzles very much. My son LittleLizard even did the "totem pole" picture one (I printed it out for him) I may use some of these as examples for some puzzle caches. Keep em coming even if I am "out" for feathers, lots o fun.

Coingrats Southpawz!!! :D

I think ill need a list of winners, I think ill need some more participants in my cointest...Gettin a winning Yaahl to a winner in my cointest may be harder work for me that I thought! :D

Coingrats all my feathered friends!!!!! :D

Sentcha the list. We'll work something good out. :D

CF30

Coingrats Southpawz!!! :D

I think ill need a list of winners, I think ill need some more participants in my cointest...Gettin a winning Yaahl to a winner in my cointest may be harder work for me that I thought! :D

Coingrats all my feathered friends!!!!! :D

Sentcha the list. We'll work something good out. :D

CF30

Remember that I would make an excellent fill in volunteer winner You KNOW you meant to make me an honorary one since not only am I computer illiterate but also puzzle illiterate. Believe me I don't even know how nor where to begin with those things :D A lot of these puzzles tend to be geometric genre :D

Remember that I would make an excellent fill in volunteer winner You KNOW you meant to make me an honorary one since not only am I computer illiterate but also puzzle illiterate. Believe me I don't even know how nor where to begin with those things :D A lot of these puzzles tend to be geometric genre :D

Dont worry, I messed up the gimmees!!! :D

Thank You Sarah, for donating the four feathers to my cointest...You just made four lucky winners very happy...and gave Fairyhoney perhaps 4 more chances!!! :D

So...Could this be perhaps the first Cointest only coin in forum history??? :D

Edited by 007BigD

Got my antique copper #34 feather today - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :D

It's actually a bit bigger than expected :)

When I got the coin in hand I saw something I didn't notice when I saw the picture of the coin - on the front there is a beak and an eye "hidden"... Or am I only seeing things that is not there?

Got my antique copper #34 feather today - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ;)

It's actually a bit bigger than expected :D

When I got the coin in hand I saw something I didn't notice when I saw the picture of the coin - on the front there is a beak and an eye "hidden"... Or am I only seeing things that is not there?

That is Yáahl himself! :D I don't know if you can really call it "hidden" but he is definitely there.

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Ok, I'm going to wrap up this cointest with a big bang!

This final puzzle is open to everyone - past winners, "giftees" as well as new comers and new puzzle solvers!!!

The first FIVE people to decypher the following puzzle will win:

1) If you are a past winner - one feather in each of the finishes you have not yet received (or requested if I have not sent your feather off to you yet)!

or

2) If you are a new comer or new puzzle solver - one feather in each of the four finishes!

So there will be FIVE people who will have one of each of the four finishes!! So here is the puzzle:

PokePuzzle2.jpg

A couple things that might help you: This is a cypher of my own divising. I made a Puzzle Cache with it under my son's caching account. And, remember - you gotta catch them ALL! ;) Oh, and I removed all punctuation just to make it harder.... :D Good luck.

CF30

Remember to send all answers to yaahl.raven@gmail.com

Edited by Crowesfeat30

This one was a lot of fun & a unique idea. I worked on it till all hours of the night :D and the kids are sure having fun with it this am. I look forward to solving your son's cache; that one is way easier to see. ;)

Thanks for the really fun diversions and the brain challenges. I love the creativity of cachers! Since gas prices are so high, solving puzzle caches might be the way to go for a while. :D

We're still working on it. Please don't put up an answer yet. :D

Ok, we have five finalists!

Tokyo Blossom

Tethys C

coreynjoey

j2garnett

Leafer54

Congratulations!

Thank you everyone for playing! I had a great time setting up the puzzles and sending out my Feathers. I hope y'all had as much fun as I did.

CF30

WOOHOO!!! :)

I checked out the final puzzle last night - and immediately called to my son (just finished grade 8 exams).

"Come and help me!!!"

He got a bunch of them just from memory and then we went to work. We had a ton of fun looking back at the old and new Pokemon and got our response in a few minutes after TokyoBlossom.

Thanks so much Sarah for a fun puzzle and great idea for a cipher. :D

Tethys C and A Danish

Thanks, Sarah, for the wonderful puzzles. They all have been great...some I got, others I just had no clue. The final one took a lot of work, but finally it paid off. I'm heading home to Georgia from Australia, so I hope my feathers will be there. Again, thanks so much.....it's been fun!! Congrats to the other winners as well!!! :D:):D