COINTEST: Win one of Yáahl's Feathers!

Crowesfeat30

WOW, so many happy winners! Good job everyone. I've been so busy goofing around with may Practice Rounds that I haven't even tried any of these. Un til now that is. I hope i got one of them right!!

I must, I went through all the names of my aunts and uncles(all born during the same time frame) and picked the ones that are common to both sides of the family.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

So far two winners! ;)

Sister - Carolyn

The Wolf Pack

Brother - James

Leafer54

One of the two above winners guessed a total of three names but they can only win for one. :)

Keep on guessing! You can send in more than one guess. I'm gone for the day. See y'all tonight. :)

CF30

WOOT! WOOT! am I clever or just lucky :ph34r: lol :)

Carolyn is also my daughters name :)

Thank you for the cointest and the coin can't wait to see it in hand they look amazing :)

Thanks Crowesfeat30 so much!!! The puzzles have been great. :ph34r: This is my first cointest win. I am visiting my daughter in Alice Springs, Australia, and we have awakened early for a trip to Ayers Rock---yes, we will do the Earthcache there today--it will actually be my 50th cache. So you see I am really still a newbie. Congrats to the other winners as well!!

One more winner:

Sister - Barbara

Ida27

Somebody guessed one name but spelled it wrong. Should I allow it?

Two more names to go - one brother, one sister. Guess as many names as you like. As I said before - one winner guessed four of the five but could only win once. :blink: So two are still out there.

CF30

Question/Puzzle #20 RanDUMB Question 5

I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers

Their names, in no particular, order are

Carolyn

James

Barbara

Kathleen

Thomas

And my name is - for those who don't know already:

Sarah

All you have to do now is list my brothers and sisters from oldest to youngest, placing my name in the correct place in the list.

One little hint: I have one older brother and one younger brother. :blink:

And you may guess as many times as you like.

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

And one more winner:

Sister - Kathleen

scyoli

Don't have to worry about the spelling problem now... :blink:

scyoli also guessed both of the last two names but I can only credit her for one.

One more brother to go...

CF30

Yea! Thank you so much!!!

Congrats to Smort78! I contemplated taking that approach when I woke up this morning but the thought of doing so made my head hurt so I went out and found a couple of caches instead.

And Smort78 out of sheer persistance and hard work - as well as sending me every possible combination of those names - is the winner!!! :blink:

Barbara

Kathy

Tom

Carolyn

Sarah

James

WTG!

CF30

And Smort78 out of sheer persistance and hard work - as well as sending me every possible combination of those names - is the winner!!! :blink:

Barbara

Kathy

Tom

Carolyn

Sarah

James

WTG!

CF30

Thank you!!!

It was a bit of work, but it was well worth it :blink:

Congrats to all the other winners !

I have my first 25 winners and will be working on getting them packed up and mailed by Wednesday. I'm out of the house all day again today :blink: so will not be posting any new questions today (maybe tonight).

Congrats to all my winners! :blink: Thanks for playing!

The cointest is not over yet - just a short break.

Cheers, CF30

Well there are already 25 winners including myself too, and the cointest is not over yet! WOW! Except the great puzzles, this cointest is probably the cointest with the biggest number of winners! Just imagine...Till now, 25 geocoins were won, and the cointest is not finished!!! And all the coins are from one geocachers!!!

So...A huge THANK YOU for all, and for being so generous, Sarah!!!! :blink:

Well there are already 25 winners including myself too, and the cointest is not over yet! WOW! Except the great puzzles, this cointest is probably the cointest with the biggest number of winners! Just imagine...Till now, 25 geocoins were won, and the cointest is not finished!!! And all the coins are from one geocachers!!!

So...A huge THANK YOU for all, and for being so generous, Sarah!!!! :blink:

That's a lot of winners!! my cointest will take a long time to get anywhere near that many. Thank you for being so generous.

I have my first 25 winners and will be working on getting them packed up and mailed by Wednesday. I'm out of the house all day again today :wub: so will not be posting any new questions today (maybe tonight).

Congrats to all my winners! :blink: Thanks for playing!

The cointest is not over yet - just a short break.

Cheers, CF30

Thank you so much for your generosity!! :blink::blink:

Wow all those winners!

I haven't even tried to play because I have seen the crows cleverness and know that I am in no way fit to play a game with her.

Oh, please play! I'm having such fun with this. :) So much so that even tho I just got home from a full day of caching I'm gonna post a question for y'all to guess at.

Question/Puzzle # 21 RanDUMB Question 6

How many caches did I find today?

Hint: More than 1 less than 100 :):):laughing:

You may guess as many times as you like but only one guess per e-mail.

Remember to send all guesses to yaahl.raven@gmail.com

CF30

LionsLair is correct with theit guess of 30 caches found

We actually visited 34 caches but five of the caches I had found on an earlier date and one of them Strider had found on an earlier date so he got 33 and I got 30. BTW: in case anyone checked my profile to try & figure this one out - I am about 250 cache logs behind. Dunno why but logging caches has become a chore. I love finding 'em but rather dislike logging 'em. I'm keeping notes so I'll catch up ..... some day.....

More tomorrow - I'm pooped!

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30
Wow all those winners!

I haven't even tried to play because I have seen the crows cleverness and know that I am in no way fit to play a game with her.

Oh, please play! I'm having such fun with this. :) So much so that even tho I just got home from a full day of caching I'm gonna post a question for y'all to guess at.

Question/Puzzle # 21 RanDUMB Question 6

How many caches did I find today?

Hint: More than 1 less than 100 :):):laughing:

You may guess as many times as you like but only one guess per e-mail.

Remember to send all guesses to yaahl.raven@gmail.com

CF30

A lot more than Me!! Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

LionsLair is correct with theit guess of 30 caches found

We actually visited 34 caches but five of the caches I had found on an earlier date and one of them Strider had found on an earlier date so he got 33 and I got 30. BTW: in case anyone checked my profile to try & figure this one out - I am about 250 cache logs behind. Dunno why but logging caches has become a chore. I love finding 'em but rather dislike logging 'em. I'm keeping notes so I'll catch up ..... some day.....

More tomorrow - I'm pooped!

CF30

Holy Sheep Skin Batman! I Won!?!?

I never win! I don't guess I can say that anymore.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... :laughing::):)

You've made my day end on a great note! :)

We actually visited 34 caches but five of the caches I had found on an earlier date and one of them Strider had found on an earlier date so he got 33 and I got 30.

Not to be a wise guy but...

If you had found 5 of them before - doesen't that mean that you found 29 then?

We actually visited 34 caches but five of the caches I had found on an earlier date and one of them Strider had found on an earlier date so he got 33 and I got 30.

Nah mate, see 34 - 5 = 29 + 1 = 30 :laughing:

CF30

Nah mate, see 34 - 5 = 29 + 1 = 30 :laughing:

CF30

Then you must have visited 35 caches that day in total? :)

HOLY SMOKES!!! Sweet Jesus Sarah, You are Coin Crazy! Where have I been???...Oh yeah, in the same boat as WSR, attending my own cointest :ph34r: That'l teach me to play favorites!!! :huh: Last I checked this thread was the Triangles...I counted 7 then I see there were 13!!! :D

I figured it was long over, but Nooooo and that was like 22 coins ago!!! :rolleyes:

WOW, Somebodys havin fun with their coins!!! :) Thanks Lil sista, you have made so many winners!!!- Thats just too cool of you! :anibad: ... :)

Sorry guys, I got busy packaging up the first group of Feathers and forgot to check back here. Here is a puzzle to get ya going:

Question/Puzzle # 22 Count the Trapezoids

How many Trapezoids (a figure with only two parallel sides) in this diagram:

puzzles013cr.jpg

Probably going to bed soon but I will try to post at least one more.

CF30