And the winner is:

PengoMommy

Answer:

1-$42.0

2-$35.18

3-$50.50

4-44.90

the most is quarters bag 3

Some folks went too quickly & dropped zeros & suchlike. Be careful as well as quick! :D

Now off to my Wii

More puzzles in an hour or so.

CF30

congrat's PF and happy anniv.

Thanks soooo much!! :D:)

Ok, I am going to bed now. It is 12:17 am where I am. I am on Central Daylight Savings Time here. In order to allow those who cannot play during my normal hours of operation to play I have divised a series of Time Specific Question/Puzzles. With these puzzles you may not send your answer until the time specified for that puzzle. Any answers sent before the specified time will be ignored. I hope this makes sense.... :)

Anyhoo, on with the puzzles:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This first puzzle may not be answered before 2:00 am Central Daylight Savings Time

Time Specific - 2:00am

Question/Puzzle # 9 What's the Area?

The figure below is a square. Line AB is twice as long as CD. Line BF is the same length as DF. How does area H compare to G and I:

1) H is largest;

2) H is smallest;

or 3) All are the same?

AM.jpg

Do not send in your answers before 2:00 am Central Daylight Savings Time!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This second puzzle may not be answered before 4:00 am Central Daylight Savings Time

Time Specific - 3:00 am

Question/Puzzle # 10 Salt & Pepper

Examine the Salt & Pepper shakera and then answer there questions:

1) Which row contains the most SALT shakers?

2) Which row contains the most PEPPER shakers?

3) Which row contains an equal number of SALT & PEPPER shakers?

puzzles007cr.jpg

Do not send in your answers before 3:00 am Central Daylight Savings Time!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This third puzzle may not be answered before 4:00 am Central Daylight Savings Time

Time Specific - 4:00 am

Question/Puzzle # 11 Magic Number Squares 2

Fill in the empty boxes so that these groups add up to the number below each diagram:

1) Each row

2) Each cloumn

3) Both diagonals

4) The four center squares

5) The four corner squares

6) Each quarter of the diagram

A number will be used only once per diagram.

puzzles006cr.jpg

Do not send in your answers before 4:00 am Central Daylight Savings Time!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fourth puzzle may not be answered before 5:00 am Central Daylight Savings Time

Time Specific - 5:00 am

Question/Puzzle # 12 Count the Squares

How many Squares can you find in this diagram:

puzzles012cr.jpg

Do not send in your answers before 5:00 am Central Daylight Savings Time!!!

This fifth puzzle may not be answewed before 6:00 am Central Daylight Savings Time

Time Specific - 6:00 am

Question/Puzzle # 13 Fun With Facts & Figures 2

1) Take the number of Months in a Year and divide it by the number of sides on a Triangle.

2) Next, add the number of Kings in a standard deck of Cards.

3) Now multiply by the number of letters in the name of the US State that contains Columbus, Akron and Cincinnati.

4) Subtract the number of letters in the alphabet. (US)

5) Add the number of Blind Mice in the children's son title.

What is your Total?

Do not send in your answers before 2:00 am Central Daylight Savings Time!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have all night to work on these puzzles so don't mess up & send your answers too soon! I'm hoping that some folks from outside the USA will give these a try. So,let's everyone over here get some good sleep and let our friends across the pond ahve a chance! :D

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

I guess my idea worked! :DWe have winners! Yay!

Puzzel # 9

Geo-Gophers

Puzzle #10

Tschakko

Puzzle # 11

E&Cplus3

Puzzle # 12

GATOULIS

Puzzle # 13

Whitby

I will contact the winners later this afternoon. I have to go get ready for work..... :D Congrats to the overnight winners!

CF30

I am re-posting one of the Rules as it had been buried on page 1 and some folks missed out because they did not see it.....

All answers to all puzzles and questions must be e-mailed to yaahl.raven@gmail.com .

Any answers posted in this thread will be ignored. Any answers e-mailed to me thru my profile will be ignored. Any answers sent to me via P.M. will be ignored. As only one Feather may be won (or gifted) per qualified Forum user, all answers sent by previous winners (and receivers) will, of course, be ignored.

Sorry about being a hard a** about this but if I don't "isolate" the replys I will never be able to keep track of which answer cane in first.

Now, here is something to keep you all busy while I'm at work for the next eight hours. :D

Puzzle # 14 RanDUMB Question 2

OK, you guessed that I have 5 siblings (brother & sisters) in RanDUMB Question 1. Now tell me: How many brothers and how many sisters do I have?

Puzzle # 15 RanDumb Question 3

My parents have 13 grand children. How many Great Grand children do they have?

Cheers, CF30

OMG!! I can't believe that I'm one of the winners listed above!!!!!! :D

I'm absolutely over the moon, and whichever little feather makes it's way across the pond will always be treasured .....thank you so much CF30!!

Congratulations to all the other winners too, and the very best of luck to the next lot of entrants.

Ali :D

Edited by Geo-Gophers

Yeeha,

I did it :sunsure: I won a coin :laughing:

You really had me going on all the puzzles, I am glad I can take my time with the nex ones :rolleyes:

Thank you so much :D

By the way: How many coins are you puzzeling off in total? :D

Congrats to all of the new winners!

And Tschakko.... weren't you on here like 7 hours ago when I went to bed?

Sheesh, and ya'll say IM addicted!

Yeeha,

I did it :D I won a coin :sunsure:

You really had me going on all the puzzles, I am glad I can take my time with the nex ones :D

Thank you so much :D

By the way: How many coins are you puzzeling off in total? :D

Congrats to all of the new winners!

And Tschakko.... weren't you on here like 7 hours ago when I went to bed?

Sheesh, and ya'll say IM addicted!

Yes, I was :laughing:

I am working on a 60 pages essay as my final from studying :P I am on the computer like all day... :rolleyes:

Ok, we have winners!

Puzzle # 14

Dolfy

Puzzle # 15

*still need his caching name...* :D

CF30

the #15 is not yet guessed? And since I won I can not play....right? Oh boy!

As far as I understand it is guessed, but the nickname is missing

Oups! A guess without a name??? Oh!!! :D

Sorry, Steph, had to walk the dog... ;)

Ok, I came across this one. It does not really have a specific answer - you will understand once you do it - but it does have an answer. It's kinda creepy.....

Question/Puzzle # 16 Creepy Numbers ( :ph34r: How'd they know.......)

Using any regular calculator:

1) Key in the first three digits of your phone number (not the area code...) This may only work with US phone numbers - not sure.....

2) Multiply by 80

3) Add 1

4) Mulitply by 250

5) Add this to the last four digits of your phone number

6) Add to the last four digits of your phone number again

7) Subtract 250

8) Divide by 2

What number do you end up with?

CF30

Sorry, Steph, had to walk the dog... :)

Ok, I came across this one. It does not really have a specific answer - you will understand once you do it - but it does have an answer. It's kinda creepy.....

Question/Puzzle # 16 Creepy Numbers ( ;) How'd they know.......)

Using any regular calculator:

1) Key in the first three digits of your phone number (not the area code...) This may only work with US phone numbers - not sure.....

2) Multiply by 80

3) Add 1

4) Mulitply by 250

5) Add this to the last four digits of your phone number

6) Add to the last four digits of your phone number again

7) Subtract 250

8) Divide by 2

What number do you end up with?

CF30

doesn't work for me :)

but uk phone numbers only have 6 digits so that is why

another spooky one is choose a 3 figure no (all numbers to be different)

i.e 921

reverse it and take the smallest from the greater

i.e 921 - 129= 792

reverse the product and add to the product

i,e, 792 +297 = 1089

regardless of which 3 numbers you use 1089 is always the answer!!!!

Wierd huh :ph34r:

Edited by Jan and the Percey Boys

doesn't work for me ;)

but uk phone numbers only have 6 digits so that is why

another spooky one is choose a 3 figure no (all numbers to be different)

i.e 921

reverse it and take the smallest from the greater

i.e 921 - 129= 792

reverse the product and add to the product

i,e, 792 +297 = 1089

regardless of which 3 numbers you use 1089 is always the answer!!!!

Wierd huh :ph34r:

Sorry, the next one won't be US specific but I thought it was pretty creepy/cool :) I have a Puzzle cache based on the one you posted above! I named it "PrestiDIGITation" :) There is one number combo that will not work with it, tho, but I can't remember what it is.....

CF30

We have a winner for # 16

Corey B (I hope that is your caching name...)

Next Puzzle

Question/Puzzle # 17 How Many Nines?

How many times does the number nine appear within whole numbers between 1 and 100?

CF30

Corey you lucky dog! You know that avatar that Pete has with the kitty and big eyes :ph34r: That's me right now, I'll be bothering you in chat tonight, lol.

Oh, one more before I go away for a while:

Question/Puzzle # 19 RanDUMB Question 4

Ok, we have established that I have 5 siblings = 2 brothers and 3 sisters. The question:

What are my 2 brothers and 3 sister's names?

This question will generate 5 winners!

Hint: We were all born in the late 50's & early 60's so none of those wierd modern names..... :ph34r:

CF30

This one is still running. I've had only 4 replies so far and not one correct name. ;) I am going to bed now - boyfriend is not feeling well and we have to get up early. Keep guessing! It's ONLY five names after all. :) I will be out of town all day tomorrow so see ya tomorrow night - hopefully with five new winners!

Oh, one more before I go away for a while:

Question/Puzzle # 19 RanDUMB Question 4

Ok, we have established that I have 5 siblings = 2 brothers and 3 sisters. The question:

What are my 2 brothers and 3 sister's names?

This question will generate 5 winners!

Hint: We were all born in the late 50's & early 60's so none of those wierd modern names..... :ph34r:

CF30

You may guess for all five names. But you can only win for one of them even if you should guess all five. :)

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30