COINTEST: Win one of Yáahl's Feathers!

Crowesfeat30

Teehee I'm excited.

This will be my first collectible geocoin, hopefully of many!

And it's so cool looking!

I will definitely be keeping an eye on this, because these puzzles are fun!

:D

Oh!! Congratulations my friend! You are starting you collecion with the greatest way, and with a beautiful coin!!! :)

One more & I am going to go and walk the dog (she'd be happy if I walked her RIGHT NOW... LOL) Here is a new category for yas and the question will generate not one but TWO winners

Question/Puzzle # 6 RanDUMB Question 1

1. How many siblings do I have?

2. How many Grandchildren do my parents have?

First person to get the correct answer for each question wins. However if the first person gets both correct then the second person to get part 2 correct wins. That way no one wins 2 Feathers. :D

Back in an hour or so. :) This should fill up my e-mail box................. :D

CF30

I have got some questions concerning these coins...

Are they trackable? (Just curious, íf I will be able to see one one day in nature, if I do not achieve one in the cointests) :D

What size are they? Microcoins or Large ones?

Greets

Tschakko

Nontrackable, ergo NOT for sale. :)

coins274sm.jpg

This in inches not cm. I'm a Yank, remember. :D

BTW: One person guessed how many siblings (brothers & sisters) I have but they cannot qualify as they already have one on the way. :D

Aaaaand you all guessing too low on the Grandchildren. :D

CF30

I have got some questions concerning these coins...

Are they trackable? (Just curious, íf I will be able to see one one day in nature, if I do not achieve one in the cointests) :D

What size are they? Microcoins or Large ones?

Greets

Tschakko

Nontrackable, ergo NOT for sale. :D

coins274sm.jpg

This in inches not cm. I'm a Yank, remember. :D

BTW: One person guessed how many siblings (brothers & sisters) I have but they cannot qualify as they already have one on the way. :D

Aaaaand you all guessing too low on the Grandchildren. :D

CF30

Oh then I translated siblings wrong, I thought of children :)

Ok, that was fun. :D Here is one that anyone can do - all you have to be is fast on the ol' calculator :)

Question/Puzzle # 7 Fun with Fact & Figures 1

1. Take the number of sides on a square any multiply it by the number of seasons in the year.

2. Next add the number of donuts in a Baker's Dozen.

3. Now multiply by the value of the Roman Numeral III.

4. Subtract the number of nickles in $1.45 (US dollars).

5. Add the number of people who perform in a duet.

What is your total?

CF30

Had the math done in seconds (incorrectly! :D ), was copying the puzzle info into the subject line of an email, realized I didn't have the email address on this page of the cointest, and then my network died when I tried to page back! :) Double-checked my math and realized I was a major league goof ball, good thing my net was down, be pretty embarrassing to turn in the first incorrect answer! :D (looks like my corrected answer was at least on target!)

Edited by dflye

Had the math done in seconds (incorrectly! :D ), was copying the puzzle info into the subject line of an email, realized I didn't have the email address on this page of the cointest, and then my network died when I tried to page back! :) Double-checked my math and realized I was a major league goof ball, good thing my net was down, be pretty embarrassing to turn in the first incorrect answer! :D (looks like my corrected answer was at least on target!)

Now worries, I didn't even know what a bakers dozen was, lol. So I had plenty of wrong answers :D

You may play as long as you want. Later tonight, just before I go to bed, I will be posting a series of puzzles that can only be answered at the Time I specify (any answers sent before the specified time will be ignored). This is so those who do not live in the USA (and who don't want to stay up til 4:00 am :) ) have a chance to win too. You may plat these puzzles if you DO live in the USA but I'm hoping that some who live elsewhere will play and win too.

CF30

You may play as long as you want. Later tonight, just before I go to bed, I will be posting a series of puzzles that can only be answered at the Time I specify (any answers sent before the specified time will be ignored). This is so those who do not live in the USA (and who don't want to stay up til 4:00 am :) ) have a chance to win too. You may plat these puzzles if you DO live in the USA but I'm hoping that some who live elsewhere will play and win too.

CF30

Yeah, I guess I could. But I'll leave your inbox open for people to get right answers to you and win :D