COINTEST: ACTUAL COINTEST HAS ARRIVED

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Not dead yet, I just need to get to the right location to set up the next announcement!

I had actually begun to wonder if you were OK... But then saw a post from you on another thread. :D

They've had me working nights lately. I think I have the rest of taday off, so find some Caches, Benchmarks...Set up the next announcement, and mail some overdue packages!

By the way, thank you for that note. I'm glad this thread has produced a Good result other than just giving out some Coins.

Not dead yet, I just need to get to the right location to set up the next announcement!

I had actually begun to wonder if you were OK... But then saw a post from you on another thread. :unsure:

They've had me working nights lately. I think I have the rest of taday off, so find some Caches, Benchmarks...Set up the next announcement, and mail some overdue packages!

By the way, thank you for that note. I'm glad this thread has produced a Good result other than just giving out some Coins.

I couldn't get done what I wanted that day since I ended up spending half my day back tracking my steps in search of a very important Micro (I dropped my spare ($50)camera battery somewhere along the way). I did find it, but didn't complete my projects.

Please continue to hold...Your business is very important to us...The next available opperator will be with you shortly.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Well, since I've kept you all waiting so long, you'll get off easy in this Round. I wanted to make you look up six different locations, but that would take me at least another whole day to set up, and I really need to post something, so you'll only need to answer two.

I have tried to tie the images in with the phrase in some way for each round, so the first part of our delay was from me trying to think up the theme for the images, and then more delay was caused by getting everything together to stage the Photos.

ONE.

862db9e5-59f6-4985-afe0-4847b7379e9f.jpg

This is not an endorsement, only a clue to my location!

TWO.

c70a3d87-872b-4d54-afe7-53cd8a4733cd.jpg

This is not an endorsement, only a clue to my location!

In this Round,

Please tell me the County and State where I took each of the Two Images,

(and then if you are not registered, go take care of that. Time is almost up in most places!)

Nice to see some new names here! Welcome to my twisted game of worlds.

Some of those who answered yesterday should dig a little deeper into the sources that were used. Some of you gave the wrong state. Remember, in this Cointest, once you send a correct answer you are on the list, so it cannot hurt to send another guess to cover yourself. (even if the later guesses are wrong)

Make sure you wait 24 hours from your previous guess though, or the new one will not count.

On a side note...I like the Comic Sans font, but if it makes my posts hard or unpleasant to read, I can stop using it.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Some of those who answered yesterday should dig a little deeper into the sources that were used. Some of you gave the wrong state. Remember, in this Cointest, once you send a correct answer you are on the list, so it cannot hurt to send another guess to cover yourself. (even if the later guesses are wrong)

Make sure you wait 24 hours from your previous guess though, or the new one will not count.

Am I on the list for this cointest?

I don't usually reveal who was correct (and therefore on the list) until the answer period is over. If You're unsure of your answers, another guess wouldn't hurt after 24 hours. Those of YOU who are sure of YOUR answers will already be ON the list

I don't usually reveal who was correct (and therefore on the list) until the answer period is over. If You're unsure of your answers, another guess wouldn't hurt after 24 hours. Those of YOU who are sure of YOUR answers will already be ON the list

Understood. Thanx for letting me know how these things work. As you are aware, I am new to this.

In general, I've found that WSR's cointest questions are of the sort that when you find the answer, you are confident that you have found the answer. (This is particularly true in the later collection of shutterspot style questions.)

If I am unsure, or feel that I am guessing, then usually I don't have the answer. When I keep looking, eventually I find enough information so I can be confident of my answer.

I don't know if that helps anyone out or not... :)

Congratulations to...

labrat_wr!!

The winning number drawn for this round was 45. This corresponds to the 15th correct answer I received. The Correct answers arrived in the following order.

01. backhiker

02. kehunt64

03. GATOULIS

04. xboxcrazy33

05. zoesbrother

06. dimkasmir

07. LadyBee4T

08. surteb

09. PastorJon

10. Pushing Tin

11. ELTADA

12. SgtMikal

13. RedShoesGirl

15. angiesm123

15. labrat_wr

16. Roaring_Fork

17. thebuddhaman

18. fairyhoney

Thank you all for working at it. To the new names I see, Welcome to our Games!

congrats to the winner........now may we who lost have the correct answers????

Here are the answers I sent in:

1--Calvin Goings is running for Executive in Pierce County Washington

2--Wayne Fording is running for Commissioner in Jefferson County Oregon

Congratulations to the winner!!!

Edited by LadyBee4T

Here are the answers I sent in:

1--Calvin Goings is running for Executive in Pierce County Washington

2--Wayne Fording is running for Commissioner in Jefferson County Oregon

Congratulations to the winner!!!

Sorry, I'm trying to wrap up so many things that I forgot that part. Wayne Fording seems to be the guy who gave people the most trouble. Before I post pictures, I google the info I think will be used to find the answers (to verify that it won't be too hard). Just searching fording+commissioner brings back many misleads, but when I put in "Fording for commissioner" the second link I saw was a link to a newspaper announcement of his campaign.