COINTEST: ACTUAL COINTEST HAS ARRIVED

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

This Round will be played "Jeopardy Style", and leaves a little more wiggle room for the creative players among us. Good luck.

For those who don't know what I mean by "Jeopardy Style" look up the Game Show

Alex, I'll take "New Hotels" for one Coin...

68cc4849-4a20-4469-bc7a-ea05ac0db27f.jpg

0974efb4-e148-4ce8-a914-14c7cb6c2ee9.jpg

38220325-401b-461a-80e7-1c5cacb69535.jpg

Our winner this time was drawn by Christy at a Coffee Shop in Willows, CA

Good research everyone, and some good guesses, and they were all along the same lines. I was being a little more Whimsical and Creative in this Round though. I guess I'm the only one who saw my own humor.

The Category is "New Hotels"

The Answer is "No Today, Yes Tomorrow"

A correct reply will be any question in that category that could be answered with that answer.

This is a Fun and Creative Round, which will require only your imagination rether than a lot of research. I thought I'd give you a break after that last Round. Have fun with this one.

So would my answer be correct then.

It IS the Holiday Inn Express, but I'm looking for answers more like...

Q. "Do you have any rooms available?"

A. "No Today, Yes Tomorrow"

So THAT'S what I was supposed to do. I confused myself and tried finding mention of a new hotel being built near Willows, California. I gave up and just decided to wait for the next round. :unsure: Yep, I'm lazy. And easily confusable.

Edited by xboxcrazy33

Lots of overtime would be required if any rooms would be available tomorrow in that hotel!!! LOL

Lots of overtime would be required if any rooms would be available tomorrow in that hotel!!! LOL

As in many of the examples of the items being held to the fridge with the magnets...

"Today" = The present in general

"Tomorrow" = The future in general :D:D:unsure::ph34r:

OK, since I was so unclear when I posted the pictures in this round, and several players did some crafty work in coming up with the Holliday Inn, I've decided to include those answers in the qualified group too. A number has been drawn and the Prize goes to zoesbrother who sent in the third qualified answer and had the numbers 16-20. The number drawn was 20. I have a new set of pictures, but I need to pick the best ones and will post them after work.

Sometimes I WONDER if I just DREAM too much, or if what I DESIRE to create will ever actually be done.

In the game of ShutterSpot, one thing I would like to create (probably with the help of many other players) is a series of 50 ShutterSpots that each feature one State Capitol, but none of them are identified. Each player who attempts a find would first have to identify the State(just from a picture of the capitol Building), and then travel to the Capitol and determine where the Photo was taken from.

These Photos were taken around the Capitol Building in one of our 50 states.

See if you can tell me which one! (City and State Please)

ea355e67-0c22-4d49-9224-c3cf0e14b9ec.jpg

c21fe9b2-aa1f-427f-aba9-44e6495a0c25.jpg

3bc11668-8663-4cef-a827-bce97d42eb43.jpg

74a5c508-2187-4722-a3fb-ef6143e5a384.jpg

e5651d7c-4197-403d-a1d3-6bb4e6fd6e15.jpg

5c78799b-2021-4438-991d-a89df7763847.jpg

I may have been fast to reply but it was right before lunch and my stomach was calling.... Not so sure I was right.... but it was either take a shot or lose the opportunity... The capital building appeared to match but I did not confirm the liberty bell replica and it did not look like home.

Edited by BrierPatch

With the number 17, the winner this Round is...E&Cplus3. You were the third person to send in the Correct Answer. These pictures were taken at the State Capitol at Helena, MT.

Following is a list of all the correct answers I received:

01. zoesbrother

02. xboxcrazy33

03. E&Cplus3

04. grodan & fiabus

05. kehunt64

06. GATOULIS

07. LadyBee4T

08. PastorJon

09. ELTADA

10. surteb

11. Frank n Beck

12. thebuddhaman

13. RedShoesGirl

14. backhiker

I've had a new Poetry Selection drawn, and will be working on the presentation.