COINTEST: ACTUAL COINTEST HAS ARRIVED

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I think I've turned cross eyed, I haven't sent another guess, I'm seeing coins everywhere now :(

I had just the opposite problem. I had a pretty good hunch for the first guess and then 2 other possibilities. After that I don't see anything at all!!! LOL :) Sooooo that means no more guesses from me. I hope that he gets to 20 correct answers soon!!

Hi,

Just received the first coin prize today in the mail! Thanks for a great cointest.

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

Congrats MRJIFFY - I got another set of Coupons today, and one of them matches one from the first batch, I think I won something :P and I can't wait to go and put some of these coupons into Caches for others to find, it all goes to sparking the imagination, you just never know whats coming next in this game :P

can we get an update on this cointest?????? :P

He has said the cointest lasts for 7 days or until he gets 20 correct answers. My guess is that he hasn't gotten 20 correct answers and today is the 7th day so maybe today he will reveal the answer. His clue is quite good I think for this one! At least it confirms what I thought--I think! LOL

can we get an update on this cointest?????? :anitongue:

He has said the cointest lasts for 7 days or until he gets 20 correct answers. My guess is that he hasn't gotten 20 correct answers and today is the 7th day so maybe today he will reveal the answer. His clue is quite good I think for this one! At least it confirms what I thought--I think! LOL

It was a good clue???? Hmmm, I don't think it helped me much. But of course I may have found the coin with one of my 2 guesses and that's why I can't find it anywhere else. I think I need new glasses too as everything is so blurry :laughing:

I've gotten aboot twice as many WRONG answers as right ones, so here's a clue...You've seen the coin in another picture already, and it's NOT in a coinflip.

can we get an update on this cointest?????? :anitongue:

It was a good clue???? Hmmm, I don't think it helped me much. But of course I may have found the coin with one of my 2 guesses and that's why I can't find it anywhere else. I think I need new glasses too as everything is so blurry :laughing:

Yep I think it is an excellent clue. When you read the clue and look at the pics you should be able to confirm if one of your guesses was right or not. At least I think I could....

Yep I think it is an excellent clue. When you read the clue and look at the pics you should be able to confirm if one of your guesses was right or not. At least I think I could....

I put in 2 picks...am guessing they are wrong but look as I might...I can't see anything else - with or without the clue.

Please forgive me. I do not always have consistant access to the internet. Lately it has been brief, or on a computer where I could only access a few pages.

A couple of notes...

The photos will remain in play for seven days, but I'm not going to stick to a minute clock on that.

The one guess/24 hours is very strict, but the 7 day deadline will run through the end of the 7th day, if I haven't gotten 20 correct answers by then, a few extra hours can't hurt.

It will be up to you as players to decide if you want to send private messages to friends to help out, just do not answer in public. I think some players have hepled others this time(privatly)?

Make sure to read any text that comes with the photos, in case they describe any changes to what you should be doing.

OK, I know this one was VERY hard. That was on purpose, to keep you busy for a while. The next one will be very easy for most of you.

I only received 16 correct answers this round.

here they are in order...

01. surteb

02. Geo-Gophers

03. LadyBee4T

04. dimkasmir

05. PengoFamily

06. Tschakko

07. Theotokos

08. Tooey

09. Solan109

10. kehunt64

11. OwlCacher

12. DaFunkyFrogs

13. sdkonkle

14. jbhodj & Drake

15. RedShoesGirl

16. ELTADA

If someone want's to post an edited picture that's fine, but this time I'll just give a description of the location, since I make you guys do that...

The coin is in the third picture, in the lower right corner, leaning against the front of a firetruck toy. It is the UTAG 2007 Coin with the Sego Lily side showing.

Drawing coming up.

Oh, No, the COINTEST returns!

I spotted this coin hidden in a store display, and I really wanted to grab it but whatever angle I tried I just gouldnt get to it.. The only problem was the mean dinosaur that was acting as a guard. I found out that to grab this coin, one must first correctly identify the location, and then also win a drawing. That's too much work for me, but I'll let you take a shot at it.

Good Luck, WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Read the above rules if you haven't played this COINTEST before.

cb308e29-e863-4221-ac25-80b724365e35.jpg

e3e3371b-d143-4a69-bc39-95008911d2c8.jpg

4bc3a21e-08c1-4e7e-9043-e25d1ebb5ff7.jpg

cfddde8a-01fc-46db-a153-384f035c7711.jpg

Just trying to bump the pictures up for convenience.

If someone want's to post an edited picture that's fine, but this time I'll just give a description of the location, since I make you guys do that...

The coin is in the third picture, in the lower right corner, leaning against the front of a firetruck toy. It is the UTAG 2007 Coin with the Sego Lily side showing.

Drawing coming up.

l_49c1ea2e8ef913811abee8742b647bc6.jpg

OK, I hope I don't start any trouble here, but this Round will be based on another Game I play called Shutterspot. The object of that game is to determine where the photographer was standing to take a picture. You can find a link in my profile to the ones I have listed, but the challenge will be similar here.

The question is...Where in the world is Mr. Cool in this picture?

I do not need coordinates(like in true Shutterspot) and I'm not asking about his placement in the image. Your task is to take clues from the image, and then determine where in the world we were, then describe the location to me. I told you this one would be WAY easier.

7eefb76b-842d-4de1-89a4-303d82d42223.jpg

On a side note...Roswell is a TB that belongs to a winner in one of my other Games, and the tag was actually a prize. You can find Roswell's page here http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1235094 .

If you have had fun playing with Roswell, you might want to post a note to his page to let his owner know.

One thing that's kinda funny, since most people agree that you shouldn't "Discover" a Bug that you never handled, in a case like this, I think we all know Roswell so well.

Too bad we cannot all Discover him.

At least we can post notes to share our joy in knowing him.

Drawing coming up.

l_49c1ea2e8ef913811abee8742b647bc6.jpg

Well, I found it on my first guess!!!! Then I spent the next 6 days second guessing and going nuts trying to figure out where else it could be... :lol::D

Congratulations Tschakko, well-done. I sent in three answers (maybe even 4, not sure anymore) and didn't even come close. My first guess was embarrassingly wrong, the next ones were pretty good guesses, but still waaaaaaaay off. But now that I'm seeing the coin pictured, I should have found it :lol:

The next cointest looks pretty cool too, let's see what we come up with on this. LOL

Thanks again WSR. these area a blast to get us through the summer.

WooHoo, 32!! That's the number drawn, and it corresponts to...

06. Tschakko

Wow, I did not expect that to happen :D

This cointest is fun, that´s why I kept playing, I guess I´d better stop :D

Congratulations Tschakko on another win! :D Boy you sure have some lucky numbers!!! :D

Well, at least in cointests I do at this time...

I m having some hard times around home these days...

I´d rather prefer to be lucky with love instead of game these days... :D

Oh, Yes, it looks like we have the same winner twice in a row, so...

Tschakko, you will need to pick someone else to be the winner. I like that feature.

I would have suggested this by myself, too.... :lol:

I think I should pick one of those, that had the right answer to this one, too :D

As RedShoesGirl gifted one of her cute bearcoins to me a few weeks ago, I choose her to be the winner of this :D Thank you both WSR and RSG

Edited by Tschakko

Got another surprise from WSR yesterday......a second set of raffle tickets!!! Which are now safely squirreled away in my little collection of signature bits and bobs. There was also a lovely postcard from Pennsylvania (which I'm chuffed to bits with because that's where my ancestors emigrated to many moons ago, and I honestly don't know much about how the countryside looks around there at all. Judging from the postcard though - very lush and green.....beautiful!

Thanks so much for everything Robert!

Ali :rolleyes:

OK, I hope I don't start any trouble here, but this Round will be based on another Game I play called Shutterspot. The object of that game is to determine where the photographer was standing to take a picture. You can find a link in my profile to the ones I have listed, but the challenge will be similar here.

The question is...Where in the world is Mr. Cool in this picture?

I do not need coordinates(like in true Shutterspot) and I'm not asking about his placement in the image. Your task is to take clues from the image, and then determine where in the world we were, then describe the location to me. I told you this one would be WAY easier.

7eefb76b-842d-4de1-89a4-303d82d42223.jpg

boy, you do get around! i drove through this town last summer - wish i had known this garden was here.

rsg