COINTEST: ACTUAL COINTEST HAS ARRIVED

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Let's add...

LadyBee4T, PengoFamily, Tethys C, ELTADA, and SCYoli

to the list to round out the top 20 correct answers. Congratulations, Shall the next one be harder?

I'm working on some special things to come in this Cointest. I truly hope that the recent ruckus does bring an end to it, as I would like to extend this over a lengthy time frame. The Challenge will evolve over time(I don't want to keep posting photos of souvenir racks, as I don't really like the pictures, but would rather use my creative tricks on you guys)

This one is so easy, I'm not even going to circle it in the picture, here's the detail from the full sizes version. If you go back and look at the pictures you'll be able to tell that the gold and pewter keyrings are identical, except one is partially covered by the coin.

7232c49b-27e8-42f2-814d-fbd1f0d660be.jpg

I need to wrap up a few other things that I have neglected while I worked on this, so I'll break for a short time to do those, but maybe a couple of you could try to stump me with some hidden things?? I have no clue what you're coing through, because when I look at the pictures, I go right to the coin with my eye.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

This one is so easy, I'm not even going to circle it in the picture, here's the detail from the full sizes version. If you go back and look at the pictures you'll be able to tell that the gold and pewter keyrings are identical, except one is partially covered by the coin.

I need to wrap up a few other things that I have neglected while I worked on this, so I'll break for a short time to do those, but maybe a couple of you could try to stump me with some hidden things?? I have no clue what you're coing through, because when I look at the pictures, I go right to the coin with my eye.

lol...well that was my first thought but I figured, naw...that can't be it, that's too easy. So I never went with it and kept trying to find something buried.

lol...well that was my first thought but I figured, naw...that can't be it, that's too easy. So I never went with it and kept trying to find something buried.

So, I see that a whole new level of challenge is achieved by throwing some extra junk in the mix. I'll keep that in mind!

...but maybe a couple of you could try to stump me with some hidden things?? I have no clue what you're coing through, because when I look at the pictures, I go right to the coin with my eye.

Oh I would have LOVED to do this for you! But I am heading up north to the cottage for a week so I won't have time to do it before I leave -- . All that pesky packing...

Hopefully someone else can set something up though 'cause it is rather fun! :ph34r: But I will take my coin collection (all seven of them :lol: ) and camera and put some together while I'm gone. Even if you get a bunch from others, I will send you one or two if they work. Trouble being I have no computer up there so I will only be able to take the pictures and hope for the best...no way to see if they are working out.

Hope I don't miss too much of the excitement while I'm gone!

That was my first guess! I assume you missed me in the first go 'round and caught me in the second, as my second guess was way off base...

59c4d3c6-ce92-49de-b582-4d6e9418e341.jpg

My first guess :lol:

0a68d192-d819-4a16-b4e3-85a870430a83.jpg

My second guess :ph34r:

Thanks!

The number drawn for the latest round was 39, which corresponds to the spot on the winners list held by...

Tschakko

So, congratulations Tschakko, you have won a "Nomad Geocoin, United States" from Crake Productions!

Nomad_med.jpg

Wow, I won? Your are not kidding me, are you?

This is just great, thank you so much, I just love this cointest, I did not think I would be the one getting a coin though, I was happy with the tickets already :D, but this is a lot better :D

Oh, No, the COINTEST returns!

I spotted this coin hidden in a store display, and I really wanted to grab it but whatever angle I tried I just gouldnt get to it.. The only problem was the mean dinosaur that was acting as a guard. I found out that to grab this coin, one must first correctly identify the location, and then also win a drawing. That's too much work for me, but I'll let you take a shot at it.

Good Luck, WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Read the above rules if you haven't played this COINTEST before.

cb308e29-e863-4221-ac25-80b724365e35.jpg

e3e3371b-d143-4a69-bc39-95008911d2c8.jpg

4bc3a21e-08c1-4e7e-9043-e25d1ebb5ff7.jpg

cfddde8a-01fc-46db-a153-384f035c7711.jpg

I've received my first five correct answers. As for the rest of you...Didn't anyone ever tell you it's bad for your eyes to stare at the screen that hard? Some of you guys must be really staring, to see coins where you do. Good luck, and keep the guesses coming every 24 hours.

I Have no responsibility for damaged eyes!

I've received my first five correct answers. As for the rest of you...Didn't anyone ever tell you it's bad for your eyes to stare at the screen that hard? Some of you guys must be really staring, to see coins where you do. Good luck, and keep the guesses coming every 24 hours.

I Have no responsibility for damaged eyes!

Do you tell us if we get it right or should we just keep on trying?

Got a wonderful surprise when my raffle tickets from the practice rounds arrived in the post this week, along with a lovely postcard of "Wyoming Wildflowers". Thanks so much WSR!

Even if the tickets themselves are never winners, they are great little souvenirs/sig items to keep....... and also a wee reminder that my eyesight maybe isn't that bad after all lol! :angry:

Ali :D

I've gotten aboot twice as many WRONG answers as right ones, so here's a clue...You've seen the coin in another picture already, and it's NOT in a coinflip.

Great hint, that means my second guess should be correct :D

I agree. This makes me think my first guess was correct. *fingers crossed*

Well, I made 2 guesses, but I really do not know if I am correct! I hope I will see soon, so I can try again!

White shop Robert, my friend, today your letter with the 4 coupons came! Hey! Nice coupons!!!!

I am not sending you an email just to keep your email free for guesses! :D

...BTW....was I correct in my guess? Was I.... :D