COINTEST: ACTUAL COINTEST HAS ARRIVED

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I miss Rosewell.

Me too lol.....for me, he seemed a just a wee bit easier to find. I sent an email in yesterday too with my guess for the latest pics, but I found this one really difficult......not helped by the fact that people must have been looking at all the different bits and bobs and then putting things back in the wrong places. On saying that though, I suppose these tests wouldn't be half the fun that they are if they were too easy......I really enjoy the challenge in trying to find them......it's a bit like hunting for a micro (or a nano even)!! :D

I really have no idea if what I thought was the coin was indeed it at all.....my hubby had a look last night and he was about as much use as a chocolate teapot because he didn't see anything at all lol! : :D

Congrats to mrjiffy for winning the last round too!!

Ali :D

Edited by Geo-Gophers

GEEZ it is amazing what you see the next day, just waiting for my 24 hrs to pass :D Yesterday I saw 2 possibilities, sent in 1 guess (wrong one). This morning got up, looked at my 2nd possibility and have no doubt that it is the coin, guess I needed more coffee yesterday morning :)

I've decided that I'm not going to have another guess......not because I'm thinking that I got it right last time...nothing could be further from the truth lol!! It's just that if I start peering through it all again I'll be here for ages and end up with another migraine!! If I look at them too long, I start "seeing" coins everywhere......so it was an "all or nothing" guess for me.

Ali :)

I've decided that I'm not going to have another guess......not because I'm thinking that I got it right last time...nothing could be further from the truth lol!! It's just that if I start peering through it all again I'll be here for ages and end up with another migraine!! If I look at them too long, I start "seeing" coins everywhere......so it was an "all or nothing" guess for me.

Ali:

I'm confused by your statement:

"if I start peering through it all again I'll be here for ages and end up with another migraine!! If I look at them too long, I start "seeing" coins everywhere"

Seeing coins everywhere? Sounds like a wonderful dream to me :)

E-mail sent! :D

I sended email too, but It is too hard for me!

I do not know many coins so everything looks.... :D

I hope I am right!

Email sent...

But, as I said to WSR, this store really needs someone to put things in order.... there are so many things out of place that it makes it harder to tell if something is a coin or just some merchandise in the wrong place!

Me too lol.....for me, he seemed a just a wee bit easier to find. I sent an email in yesterday too with my guess for the latest pics, but I found this one really difficult......not helped by the fact that people must have been looking at all the different bits and bobs and then putting things back in the wrong places. On saying that though, I suppose these tests wouldn't be half the fun that they are if they were too easy......I really enjoy the challenge in trying to find them......it's a bit like hunting for a micro (or a nano even)!! :D

I really have no idea if what I thought was the coin was indeed it at all.....my hubby had a look last night and he was about as much use as a chocolate teapot because he didn't see anything at all lol! : ;)

Congrats to mrjiffy for winning the last round too!!

and...E&Cplus3 contacting WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Were the first five correct answers, in order. I'm sorting through the rest.

Edit to add...

This round is going more like I hoped they would. Many of you have sent in two guesses, and still I only have 14 spots filled. I've clipped out some details from the original size images, of some spots that were wrong, and I'll post those after you guys have another chance to send in an answer. Afetr you see the array of wrong answers I've gotten, you may have more guesses.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Is anyone willing to lay claim to these wrong answers. Don't feel bad, you're not the only one. Most of these spots have been sent my multiple players.

f7252bf6-436d-481c-a996-639990f91a55.jpg3daf4c3f-3c3a-4521-a7f7-9d5c32176dbf.jpg5187f5e6-b087-4918-83f6-d35f16ab1965.jpg

0107567e-484c-42f2-bb87-b9ed3e896e21.jpg366c64b8-c11c-48a1-a22f-62686a3758b9.jpga58ac98f-dcaf-41b4-a3af-186857401f5f.jpg

EDIT to add:

In addition to the first five correct entries, I have also received correct answers from...

LionsLair, gardengorilla, TeamAmaroo, mrjiffy, Tschakko, kehunt64, nashuan, hollora, sdkonkle, kusanagi.

There was one player who sent three answers in one note(one for each picture). Your answer was disqualified. There is only one coin to find, and you may only make one guess each 24 hours. If you were the one who sent that, you may now try again, but make sure to follow the rules.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

These sound like fun challenges and I'll have to give it at try when I can.

I guess it helps to know a lot of coins and what they look like on both sides though.

It IS very challenging and fun. I'm surprised at just how difficult it can be. This last one took me two tries.

I was one of those who guessed the top middle picture. Sure looks like a CachingCoins double nickel in copper to me. Oh well maybe with my next guess I will get it.
These sound like fun challenges and I'll have to give it at try when I can.

I guess it helps to know a lot of coins and what they look like on both sides though.

Actually, I'm not sure it does...I don't know what a cachingcoins double nickel in copper is at all!!! If I did, maybe I would have guessed that :)

I don't even know what the coin was, I just saw it.