COINTEST: ACTUAL COINTEST HAS ARRIVED

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

OK...Let's see how long I can drag this out. these were the first five correct answers, in order...

Sent in my answer! Fingers Crossed.

MRJIFFY

I sent mine answer as well, but upon further inspection I may have jumped the gun with my answer.... guess I'll need to wait 24 hrs before I answer again :P

email sent

e-mail send

and...Red Otter

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I can't believe I got that right. :P I looked back over the picture after I sent my email and thought I saw a couple of coins located somewhere else in the picture. Then I thought my answer was wrong because it just seemed too easy, thought maybe I picked a decoy. Had me going on this one!!!

I can't believe I got that right. :P I looked back over the picture after I sent my email and thought I saw a couple of coins located somewhere else in the picture. Then I thought my answer was wrong because it just seemed too easy, thought maybe I picked a decoy. Had me going on this one!!!

I didn't even notice some of the keyrings that looked very much like Coins were in some places that looked hidden. That store certainly could do a little work on the display!!

This brings to mind a detail about submitting a second answer. If you submit a second answer that is wrong, but you were already in the top twenty, you will not lose your spot. Once you are in you are in!!

Ok I'll bite even though my name wasn't in those listed.

Here is the description I sent to WSR

It is on the shelf just below the first yellow pig counting from the

left of the pig banks. Just below the price tag that says $3.99 is a

shot glass with a coin in the top of it. It may be one of the Utah coins.

I hope that is a good enough description!

Edited by LadyBee4T

After I sent my email I looked at the picture again and thought I saw another coin. If you look on the bottom shelf there is a box of cards. It looks like there is a coin leaning up against the end (top) of the pack of cards in the middle, front row. This would have been my second guess.

:laughing::P

We thought it was on the first shelf just behind the orange shot glass.

If you look directly above that spot, you'll see what that is, a keyring with a spinning penny in the middle. You can see the tag to the left a little.

Okay so is it 3rd shelf from bottom

Behind the 7th price tag from left

In the shot glass?

The third thing I saw that I thought could have been a coin is on the 3rd shelf down, right behind the 3rd $2.49 price tag from the right, there is a square shape showing through the glass shelf. I thought maybe that was a coin laying on top of something on the next shelf down. It looked kinda like the back of the 2008 Allegany coin. Would have been my third guess.

I was wondering about the lowest shelf of keyrings. Just below the middle price tag is something red and oval. I thought at first it might be one of those christmas ornament geocoins or maybe an egg geocoin

Yeah, that looks like it could have been an Easter Egg geocoin.

WOOHOO! That was my initial guess and it was right even though I had second guessed myself after looking again.

I was wondering about the lowest shelf of keyrings. Just below the middle price tag is something red and oval. I thought at first it might be one of those christmas ornament geocoins or maybe an egg geocoin

This was my second guess, as I thought my first guess was a decoy and didn't expect it to be so easy...

I'll have to say it was easier than finding that dang alien in a few pics...

:laughing::P:laughing: just the luck of the draw now! good luck everyone and thanks WSR!

WOOHOO! That was my initial guess and it was right even though I had second guessed myself after looking again.

This was my second guess, as I thought my first guess was a decoy and didn't expect it to be so easy...

I'll have to say it was easier than finding that dang alien in a few pics...

:P:laughing::laughing: just the luck of the draw now! good luck everyone and thanks WSR!

It looks like great minds think alike!!! :laughing:

OH, that's what I had, I hope I was one of the 20 spots!

OK, I'm using numbered tokens 1-50, and drawing one at random. The numbers are assigned to the correct answers in order(with the first correct answer getting numbers 1-10, and the 20th correct answer getting the number 50)

The draw brings up number 5, so the one who answered correctly first is the winner in this round!

Congratulations to...mrjiffy

The Coin you have won is...

Utah Association of Geocachers, 2007

It is not trackable at geocaching.com, but it is numbered.

The top 20 correct answers, in order, were:

01. mrjiffy

02. LionsLair

03. kehunt64

04. lorca.nl

05. Red Otter

06. RedShoesGirl

07. PastorJon

08. nashuan

09. E.caballus

10. kusanagi

11. Geocaching-Geckos

12. mickebush77

13. Geo-Gophers

14. LadyBee4T

15. Roaring_Fork

16. TeamAmaroo

17. dhenninger

18. Tschakko

19. SCYoli

20. tadpole379

OK, I'm using numbered tokens 1-50, and drawing one at random. The numbers are assigned to the correct answers in order(with the first correct answer getting numbers 1-10, and the 20th correct answer getting the number 50)

The draw brings up number 5, so the one who answered correctly first is the winner in this round!

Congratulations to...mrjiffy

The Coin you have won is...

Utah Association of Geocachers, 2007

It is not trackable at geocaching.com, but it is numbered.

The top 20 correct answers, in order, were:

01. mrjiffy

02. LionsLair

03. kehunt64

04. lorca.nl

05. Red Otter

06. RedShoesGirl

07. PastorJon

08. nashuan

09. E.caballus

10. kusanagi

11. Geocaching-Geckos

12. mickebush77

13. Geo-Gophers

14. LadyBee4T

15. Roaring_Fork

16. TeamAmaroo

17. dhenninger

18. Tschakko

19. SCYoli

20. tadpole379

excellent! congrats mr. jiffy.

onwards!

lara/rsg

Email sent, but yeah, this one has me stumped too. This cointest is becoming too addicting - it should have a warning label or something :P I took my best guess, but there are so many other things that could have been coins that I just don't know - I guess that's the idea though. Can't wait to see where this one is located.

The funny thng is that I saw something I thought might be a possibility and went on to examine the rest of the picture. Then when I came back I couldn't even find what I had looked at in the first place! LOL

I went over the pictures with a magnifying glass and I am still not very sure I know where it is. I only saw 2 possibilities. :P