My First Find...Ever!

AdventureBound007

Well I stumbled upon this geocaching thing yesterday on the internet. After becoming more and more interested reading all of this I decided to do a search. I found a geocache location just behind my job. I do not have a gps but typed the coordinates into Google Maps and that gave me a good point at where to start searching.

Today on my lunch hour I went atound behind the building and into the woods and after darn near tripping over it a couple of times.....I FOUND IT!!!!

50Cal Ammo Can - Awesome to find something like that and to be a part of soemthing like this! I am so stoked I can not wait to get at another. I am going to have to get me a GPS STAT!

I found a treasure......I found a treasure......(sings happily)

heehee welcome to the nut farm!

I just got started myself this weekend - and I'm hopelessly addicted already. In fact, I had to go to a contractor for my company and hold a training session. When I got done, I noticed that there were 2 caches right nearby...

Welcome to the Nut Farm, I like that! My family thinks I'm insane. Fortunately I have geeky co-workers that are understanding!

It is addictive, I've be doing the "Three Musketeers" with my co-workers, but I just had to have my own GPS Unit - It arrives today! :)

heehee welcome to the nut farm!

I just got started myself this weekend - and I'm hopelessly addicted already. In fact, I had to go to a contractor for my company and hold a training session. When I got done, I noticed that there were 2 caches right nearby...

Welcome to the Nut Farm, I like that! My family thinks I'm insane. Fortunately I have geeky co-workers that are understanding!

It is addictive, I've be doing the "Three Musketeers" with my co-workers, but I just had to have my own GPS Unit - It arrives today! :ph34r:

Did somebody says nuts??? Crippled Blind Squirrel just loves nuts! ;) I came to this a little different. I stumbled across a website and started investigating...downloaded a bunch cache information...studied it a while...orders a GPSr from Wally World...figured out my Tom Tom would establish favorites by LAT/LON...made my teenage son get off his a@@ this morning and found out first four on the way to buy groceries this morning. ANAL AIN'T I?? :)

Did somebody says nuts??? Crippled Blind Squirrel just loves nuts! :ph34r: I came to this a little different. I stumbled across a website and started investigating...downloaded a bunch cache information...studied it a while...orders a GPSr from Wally World...figured out my Tom Tom would establish favorites by LAT/LON...made my teenage son get off his a@@ this morning and found out first four on the way to buy groceries this morning. ANAL AIN'T I?? ;)

heh yeah - I'm driving my wife crazy already (although she is really enjoying it too). We were running early dropping her off for work this morning, and since there was a nearby cache I just had to check out....LOL

My Garmin was my father's day present (early). She has already (rihtly) figured out that my father's day activity should be a nice long sting of caches to log :)