MISSION: Mission for the young ones

grodan & fiabus

Little Miss Puzzle

1 e-mail sent- 06/11/2008

2 name received- 06/18/2008

3 mission sent

4 mission received

THANKYOU!!! This was a happy day for Team Hvilans Benjamin! :lol:

He really liked your things. The spidermanbus has rolled a lot today :huh: Nice to have a T-shirt from Arizona!

The coins is beautiful! Thankyou dear Puzzlefam...and miss Puzzle!!!

I will send a picture tonight or tomorrow!

Love from

Team Hvilan and Benjamin

Ok, I am going to try and post a picture. I haven't done it before but I will follow the instructions and see how I do. If it doesn't work, would someone send me a hint on how?

980897f3-f621-4f9d-9591-97ed57f2d2ee.jpg

Thanks again E&CPlus3!

We had a great mission!

ELTADA

Edited by ELTADA

I love the idea!!

bpn97

1. E-mail sent -yes

2. name received-yes

3. mission sent-yes

4. mission received-yes ;)

I got the call from home that Brandon's mission arrived yesterday. We are on vacaction in Rochester, NY and will not get it for a couple of weeks. I'm sure that he will love it!!

I'm not sure who sent it but a big thank you from both of us!!

Ok, I am going to try and post a picture. I haven't done it before but I will follow the instructions and see how I do. If it doesn't work, would someone send me a hint on how?

980897f3-f621-4f9d-9591-97ed57f2d2ee.jpg

Thanks again E&CPlus3!

We had a great mission!

ELTADA

I gotta say, those folks up there in Nova Scotia send out some JAMMIN' missions! Hanna is still enjoying her goodies from them!!

Naomi ;)

Geokid1 - 5 years old

1. e-mail sent - yes

2. name received - yes

3. mission sent - yes (6/21/08)

4. mission received - yes

Geokid2 - 3 years old

1. e-mail sent - yes

2. name received - yes

Geokid3 - 17 months old

1. e-mail sent - yes

2. name received - yes

All 3 geokids have received their missions in the last few weeks. They loved opening their packages and seeing what they got. Thanks to everyone! They are so happy!!

:D:D:D

THANKYOU!!! This was a happy day for Team Hvilans Benjamin!

He really liked your things. The spidermanbus has rolled a lot today Nice to have a T-shirt from Arizona!

Love from

Team Hvilan and Benjamin

ed13580b-5d45-4ffc-a950-1f5b9623c3bb.jpg

Had some problems posting the photo, hope I will get it right this time :D

1. e-mail sent - yes

2. name received - yes

3. mission sent - yes

4. mission received - yes :D

:D:D:D

THANKYOU!!! This was a happy day for Team Hvilans Benjamin!

He really liked your things. The spidermanbus has rolled a lot today Nice to have a T-shirt from Arizona!

Love from

Team Hvilan and Benjamin

ed13580b-5d45-4ffc-a950-1f5b9623c3bb.jpg

Had some problems posting the photo, hope I will get it right this time :D

1. e-mail sent - yes

2. name received - yes

3. mission sent - yes

4. mission received - yes :D

Glad he liked it!!

I made a mistake and posted the mission that we received for Caitlyn under the birthday mission!

Thank you, Bison-woman and Bison-girl for the great package and coins! Caitie-bug really loved the book you sent, and she graciously shared the black beauty book with big sister!

A much appreciated package!

Naomi

Only 6 missions marked as not received in my notes.

One that I haven´t heard from, wether sent or received

One is to be sent soon but they have contacted the receiver

One is sent out but with snailmail so it will take some time

Two are sent out long time ago so I hope they will arrive soon, they are travelling together far away from the sender

I hope to hear from the one that haven´t posted here, and I have sent out an e-mail today.

Enjoy the new penpalmission.

grodan Karin

Two are sent out long time ago so I hope they will arrive soon, they are travelling together far away from the sender

I'm sorry they haven't arrived yet I had the same thing happen to me back in April I mailed a trade to Italy that took 2 months to get there

"QUOTE FROM THE EMAIL TRADE"

Hi Trena,

Guess what, I finally received your coins in the mail today (took them almost two months to get here!).

Thanks again for the trade, they are great!

So please hold out hope they really are on the way and mailed way back in June 24th

I swear sometimes the snails stop for a few drinks :(:):( I sure do hope they arrive to you both soon :(

We too are hopeful that Little Miss Puzzle's mission will get here. I think Little Mr Puzzle is secretly hoping it doesn't, though. His half birthday mission never arrived, and Little Miss Puzzle had a secret person send her a coin package a month ago! I am sure she will get it soon!

Both kids are looking forward to having new penpals....DID YOU SIGN UP FOR THE KIDS PENPAL MISSION? :(

Little Miss Puzzle

1 e-mail sent- 06/11/2008

2 name received- 06/18/2008

3 mission sent- 07/08/08

4 mission received -07/can't remember/08

There seems to have been some sort of confusion on our part with this mission! Little Miss Puzzle received a package awhile back with a 3 Musketeers coin, a Peacock coin and a Family coin along with coins from around the world. This package came from NY, but it did not say the team name. We believe this package was sent from this mission! (If we are wrong, please let us know!)

1. E-mail sent - Yes 16/06/08

2. Name received - Yes 18/06/08

3. Mission sent - Yes 24/06/08 (Received by E&Cplus3 on 04/07/08)

4. Mission received - Yes!! 14/08/08 (from ELTADA)

Harvey's mission arrived safe and sound this morning, all the way from Canada!!!!

Thank you so much ELTADA for all the effort that you put into this. You made it so special.... everything is lovely and he just adores his squeaky snake LOL, already it's his new favourite toy. He keeps bringing it up to me and shaking it to bits. Your little hand made gift card is gorgeous, it's so sweet. I love my Canadian Signal Geocoin and cute little beaver keyring too....I'm going to put it on my geocaching bag.

I thought what you had on the back of the packet was brilliant lol "Are you expecting something from.........CANADA". Our postie was standing there saying that to me and I was wondering what on earth she was going on about LOL!!

Many thanks once again!!!!!

Ali :laughing:

HM01.jpg

hm02.jpg

We came home from holiday today and in the pile of coin mail we also found Johannas kidsmimission, so if I´m not worng here I think there are only one mission missing.

Hope you all had fun and we´ll meet in another mission another time.

grodan Karin.

Not anymore! Thanks to your generosity, Heather received a packaged PACKED with all kinds of wonderful goodies...a Tinkerbell's friend toy, Barbie fan, Hello Kitty stickers, two great big bean geojellies (horray! I loved your hunnybunnyberry bean when I was sorting them for pghlooking!), and some other goodies. Thanks grodan & fiabus for taking such good care of my girl! You made her day!