MISSION: Mission for the young ones

grodan & fiabus

IMGP1326.jpg

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. This arrived yesterday

Jack is delighted with this package - He has spent hours making things from the spy book. False bottomed matchboxes, spy databases etc

Thanks

Bob

Wow! Nice mission Jack....I need to know where your sender got that detective book, the publisher, etc. as Cinnabear would absolutely go batty over it! She is a spygirl extraordinaire...oops I blew her cover. :D

grodan & Johannas mission

1 e-mail sent- no biggrin.gif

2 name received -yes

3 mission sent - june 25

4 mission received

fiabus & Simons mission

1 e-mail sent- no biggrin.gif

2 name received - yes

3 mission sent - yes, june 23

4 mission received - yes, july 7

Simon got a nice package in the mail today. Thank you very much. Love the coins and he really likes elephants.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

Patrick received his mission in the mail sometime in the last 5 days. We came back from vacation and there was a great big mailer in the mailbox! His caching buddy Ryan sent Patrick a Baby Einstein photo album, some noisy toys, and a bunch of stickers. He also sent Patrick a beautiful red, white and blue BIG bean and his family's personal pathtag.

A big thanks to Ryan and the rest of the family members that make up team vasaturn!!

img_1858.jpg

Patrick's gift

My wife has informed me that the stickers belong to one of the other kids. They were thrown onto the dining room table as I was opening the parcel and I didn't know they weren't part of the package! :D Sorry for the confusion!

Odessa

1 e-mail sent- June 11th

2 name received- June 18th

3 mission sent- June 24th

4 mission received

Carolyn

1 e-mail sent- June 11th

4 mission received - Yes

Emily

1 e-mail sent- June 11th

4 mission received

Carolyn's Mission came in today She was sooooo excited to get mail...

In the package was

2 rulers

Little bunny

Book

Pendent

Stickers

Purse

Sunglasses

2 geocoins- Chills Gold and MiGO 2007 Summer :D

Little SEWdaugh pathtag

SEWdaugh trackable pin

Thank you so much SEWdaugh for everything we love it!!!!!!

Sorry I can't take a pic at the moment hubby is on a fire call and he has the camera in the car :D but I will when he gets home

Ok hubby is back home and the camera is safe and sound lol here are the pics...

Geocoin062.jpg

Geocoin063.jpg

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack
IMGP1326.jpg

Jack is delighted with this package - He has spent hours making things from the spy book. False bottomed matchboxes, spy databases etc

Thanks

Bob

Wow! Nice mission Jack....I need to know where your sender got that detective book, the publisher, etc. as Cinnabear would absolutely go batty over it! She is a spygirl extraordinaire...oops I blew her cover. :D

Email sent :D

IMGP1326.jpg

Thanks

Bob

Wow! Nice mission Jack....I need to know where your sender got that detective book, the publisher, etc. as Cinnabear would absolutely go batty over it! She is a spygirl extraordinaire...oops I blew her cover. :)

Email sent :D

Looks like we have our very own International Junior Spy ring if any of you juniors want to get in touch with Jack just substitute Bob with Jack in my address - It is in the address book

B):(B)

PS He is Head of MI0

Edited by Jan and the Percey Boys

Little Miss Puzzle

1 e-mail sent- 06/11/2008

2 name received- 06/18/2008

3 mission sent- 07/08/08

4 mission received

Little Mr Puzzle

3 mission sent- 07/08/08

4 mission received

Baby Puzzle

3 mission sent-07/08/2008

4 mission received-06/28/2008

All THREE missions have been shipped. 2 were out of the country and will take some time to get there...but they are on their way!

Odessa

1 e-mail sent- June 11th

4 mission received

Carolyn

1 e-mail sent- June 11th

4 mission received

Emily

1 e-mail sent- June 11th

4 mission received

I sent out all 3 of our missions on the same day June 24th 2 weeks ago and only seen one post....hope they didn't get lost :ph34r:

1. E-mail sent - Yes 16/06/08

2. Name received - Yes 18/06/08

3. Mission sent - Yes 24/06/08

4. Mission received -

Now on it's way from Scotland... to a mini-cacher across the Atlantic. Really hope this little person likes what I've sent lol!

Thoroughly enjoyed this, great fun!!

Ali :ph34r:

I'm getting a little worried about our parcel too. We posted it off to Canada on 24th June but haven't heard anything yet. I know that mail from here to the USA takes about 7-10 days, but not sure if it takes that little bit longer to get to Canada.

Ali :P:D

Edited by Geo-Gophers

Odessa

1 e-mail sent- June 11th

4 mission received-YES

Carolyn

1 e-mail sent- June 11th

4 mission received- YES

Emily

1 e-mail sent- June 11th

4 mission received

Odessa got her package today she was so excited when she opened it and found Snow White!!!!

PrincessCake geocoin :) I love this coin :sad:

and Solans wooden nickel

What a great day!!!!

Odessa even took the picture lmao too cute :(

Thank you solan for the wonderful gifts :)

Geocoin067.jpg

Mission for elizbet:

1 e-mail sent- YES (June 12, 2008)

2 name received-YES (June 18, 2008)

3 mission sent- YES (June 26, 2008)

4 mission received-YES (July 9, 2008)

Thank you mickebush77 for the wonderful package. Elizabeth loved everything, and the special coin was wonderful and priceless.

a0aa10fc-19f5-48a4-ae05-72f59bd417c3.jpg

eed347d6-3a6e-4e90-9ca9-b6a9185e31c8.jpg

Elizabeth can't wait to take a bath with her new duck and frog--but she's not taking the Mermaid coin in the bath, per Mommy!

1. E-mail sent - Yes 16/06/08

2. Name received - Yes 18/06/08

3. Mission sent - Yes 24/06/08

4. Mission received -

Now on it's way from Scotland... to a mini-cacher across the Atlantic. Really hope this little person likes what I've sent lol!

Thoroughly enjoyed this, great fun!!

Ali :)

I'm getting a little worried about our parcel too. We posted it off to Canada on 24th June but haven't heard anything yet. I know that mail from here to the USA takes about 7-10 days, but not sure if it takes that little bit longer to get to Canada.

Ali :):sad:

Yes, for some strange reason mail to Canada sometimes takes longer...especially to me LMAO!! :( I have no clue why. But it does take longer to Canada some days. Maybe the dog sled need a break sometimes.

Thank you mickebush77 for the wonderful package. Elizabeth loved everything, and the special coin was wonderful and priceless.

eed347d6-3a6e-4e90-9ca9-b6a9185e31c8.jpg

Elizabeth can't wait to take a bath with her new duck and frog--but she's not taking the Mermaid coin in the bath, per Mommy!

i'M very happy for miss elizabeth

you can put the beluga in the bath too, aluminum don't rust. :)

If you ever havea round 2 of this mission please let me know! MissV and I would love to get in on it :anitongue:

I was thinking of doing a kids mission with a penpal spin on it. If you have to send a coin, BUT be willing to send it to another country and continue to write the person! I had a penpal as a kid and LOVED getting letters from her, even if it was just a couple times a year! I thought the age would be for kids 5-15. The 5 year olds can draw pictures, and have their parents write the notes. What does everyone think? I do NOT want to draw attention from this mission, so I was waiting.

If you ever havea round 2 of this mission please let me know! MissV and I would love to get in on it :anitongue:

I was thinking of doing a kids mission with a penpal spin on it. If you have to send a coin, BUT be willing to send it to another country and continue to write the person! I had a penpal as a kid and LOVED getting letters from her, even if it was just a couple times a year! I thought the age would be for kids 5-15. The 5 year olds can draw pictures, and have their parents write the notes. What does everyone think? I do NOT want to draw attention from this mission, so I was waiting.

That sounds like it would be fun! Let me know if you decide to run with it, I'm sure MissV would love to have an overseas penpal. :laughing:

That sounds like it would be fun! Let me know if you decide to run with it, I'm sure MissV would love to have an overseas penpal. :laughing:

Jonathan: Age 3

Fun For Kids Email Sent - 11/06/08

Fun For Kids Name Received - 18/06/08

Fun For Kids Mission Sent - 10/07/08

Fun For Kids Mission Received - NO

Anika: Age (almost) 2

Fun For Kids Mission Received - 04/07/08

Patrick: almost 3 months (already!!! :laughing: )

Fun For Kids Mission Received - 01/07/08

Anika received her package from the Geo-Gophers on Friday July 4th. She received a plush butterfly, a beautiful princess doll (which she takes to bed with her now), and a kilt-clad Whinnie-the-Pooh to celebrate the Scotland - Nova Scotia connection. She also received a beautiful gold Chinese Fan. Thanks Alison and Andy!!

I shall now hang my head in shame, for I have to admit that our mission packages didn't get out until today! :anitongue: But hopefully they won't take too long to get to their destinations, as I made sure they went airmail instead of surface! Sorry everyone!!!

Spooky 3: F, Age 9

1 e-mail sent- 11 June

2 name received-Yes

3 mission sent-Finally

4 mission received-Yes!

Spooky 4: M, Age 7

1 e-mail sent- 11 June

2 name received- Yes

3 mission sent-Finally

4 mission received-Yes!

Spooky 5: M, Age 7

1 e-mail sent- 11 June

2 name received- Yes!

3 mission sent-Finally!

4 mission received-Yes!

Spooky 6: M, Age 2 1/2

1 e-mail sent- 11 June

2 name received- Yes!

3 mission sent-Finally!

4 mission received-Not yet [:lol:]

We finally got our missions out today. 2 packages to Canada and 2 across the US. Sorry for keeping the kiddies waiting! Enjoy

Wow, this seems to go well.

Only two missions marked as not sent in my spreadsheet and one of them has contact so is beeing sorted out. The last one has not answered to my e-mail yet but I´m sure they will.

Now let us hope that all gets their packages so please post here as soon as you get them.

Thanks all for making this mission a good one.

grodan Karin.

Anika received her package from the Geo-Gophers on Friday July 4th. She received a plush butterfly, a beautiful princess doll (which she takes to bed with her now), and a kilt-clad Whinnie-the-Pooh to celebrate the Scotland - Nova Scotia connection. She also received a beautiful gold Chinese Fan. Thanks Alison and Andy!!

Phew... mission accomplished!!! I'm so relieved to see this lol......was getting really worried about this parcel, and I'm so chuffed that it finally reached you safe and sound. Lovely to read that little Anika seems to have taken quite a shine to her princess too!! ;)

Ali :rolleyes:

Well, I am in a state of chaos here...we just closed on our new house and are in the process of moving. As a break, my son and I walked up to the mailbox and what do you know? He got his "Kids Mission" package today from E&Cplus3! It had to get packaged back up quick so it wouldn't be lost in the shuffle but he was oohing and aahing over it! Thanks so much! I will come back and post a picture once I...

A. Find the camera

B. Find the mission again

C. Have Internet up and running

If you ever havea round 2 of this mission please let me know! MissV and I would love to get in on it :huh:

this kind of already happened with us, except through email. I can't wait until Cinnabear gets home from Grandma's and finds an 'email pal' who is a spy from a country far away.... :)

PengoBecky's mission went out a few days ago! It's all up to the Post Office now!

Here's a photo of Spooky 6 after he got his Mission Package. He was so happy. He's been wearing the shirt as a nightshirt, and carrying the truck around all the time.

Spooky%206.JPG

GLAD HE LIKES IT! WHAT A CUTIE!!

Thanks six little spookies!! PengoBeky received her mission today. :D It was well worth the wait.

She received a Tinkerbell watch (which she has been wearing around the house since we opened the mail.) She loves it!! And 2 packages of horse trader cards. They are cool!! Never seen these before. And Beky has just gotten into horses....that is all she keeps talking about and how she wants a horse. LOL Those cards are great!! And a super cute Baa sheep critter coin. That's so adorable. And last but not least an Autralian penny like your avatar. She collects foreign money like that. Very nice!! Thanks so much!! Gotta try and snap some photos after. :D:D

Ahoy me hearties!

Yo-ho-ho ah great grand day 'tis. Me lads booty ah flyin' no more. Where be the booty, ye ask? Ah, young laddie hath pillaged the booty in record time an' loot coveted to his quarters ne'er ta be seen agin.

Me lad thanks Tristin K9 for the booty.

Ye all be havin a jolly good day. :D

2676945791_3da2987484.jpg2676946725_7f1d895ac9.jpg

Amber:

Email Sent -YES: June 11

Name Received - YES: June 23

Mission Sent - YES: July 2

Mission Received - YES July 4

Nick:

Email Sent - YES: June 11

Name Received - YES: June 23

Mission Sent - YES: July 2

Mission Received - YES July 16

A BIG thanks to grodan Karin for hosting this mission. We all had a great experience with our very first mission and are already thinking of ways to improve our packages should there be a second kids mission.

OptimusCache and Cinnabear got back from Grandma's today and I was able to hold him off to take this picture:

007.jpg

And then, the ripping began....

010.jpg

I don't have an after picture because the Lego was gone in an instant and assembled in under 5 minutes. The hot wheels is also gone and the giant eraser is cut into bits...the water balloons are outside by the tap waiting for the go ahead for a water fight. A glow in the dark geocoin bug was also in there...

Thanks Jarred (beebop99)!

Still no report on 2 of my missions that were sent on June 24th can you please check on this to see if they were received...Getting worried here :rolleyes:

One has not arrived and one I´m not sure of yet, I´m having contact with them this evening maybe.

DresselDragon!! I have sent e-mail to the persons, both the receiver of yours and the one sending to you, I´m waiting for answer.

grodan Karin

1 e-mail sent- June 11th

4 mission received- YES

Carolyn

1 e-mail sent- June 11th

4 mission received-YES

Emily

1 e-mail sent- June 11th

4 mission received-YES

Emilys Kids mission came in today

Bounce & Giggle Elephant OMG!! It's so cute(think I will play with it when shes sleeping :rolleyes: )

And Leap Year Black Nickel :rolleyes: Love it thank you :rolleyes:

And an Australla penny? WOW they are bigger than our penny lol Thank you so much for everything

six little spookies <_<

Pic when I get home from work tonight :)

Little Miss Puzzle

3 mission sent- 07/08/08

4 mission received

Little Mr Puzzle

3 mission sent- 07/08/08

4 mission received-07/18/2008

Baby Puzzle

3 mission sent-07/08/2008

4 mission received-06/28/2008

Little Mr Puzzle received his mission today! Thanks spookie #5! He REALLY loves the shark jaw. It got a GREAT place on his shelf.

So his loot consisted of: a shark's jaw, a tin box of candy dots, a postcard, a Summer '07 coin, the spookie's kangaroo penny, and a surfboard keychain.

THANKS SPOOKIES!

2419645930100694593NegOMw_th.jpg

2702814980100694593gAGDgk_th.jpg

2342291530100694593VnYknC_th.jpg

To see the pictures better, go to: (click the photo)

2419645930100694593NegOMw_th.jpg

I have no idea how to make them bigger to post them. Sorry!

Little Miss Puzzle still waiting to get her mission and we are still waiting to hear if 2 of the missions we sent made it to their destinations. (One went across the nothern border and the other across the ocean!)

Jonathan: Age 3

Fun For Kids Mission Received - 10/07/21

Jonathan received his package today! He and the rest of the fam got the mail before picking me up at the bus stop and he couldn't wait to get home to open it (mean Mom wouldn't let him open it in the car)!

Inside was a t-shirt from the Grand Canyon, a Buzz Lightyear car, a bunch of stickers, a truly evil nano cache, some swag, and three coins! A Phantom Logger, a cute Frögley coin, and a Dorkfish Mini Fish - Juvenile Emperor Angelfish.

Thank you so much, PuzzleFam!!!!

img_2043.jpg

Patrick: almost 4 months (already!!! :lol: )

Fun For Kids Mission Received - 01/07/08