Coin idea

scavok

Just wondering what people think of it. I'm not sure what most people think of series-ish coins, but once I finished the Tengwar coin (which people seemed to like:)) I drew this one up. Similar, but different. The tengwar quote was JRR Tolkien, and this one is from Stephen Hawking in his book, The Universe in a Nutshell.

No JPG image yet, if someone wants to make one thats cool, I'm just on my way out to work and thought I'd toss this up. View the PDF of the coin (1 file with 2 pages - 2 sides to the coin).

Journey Coin

Thanks!

So its basically the same coin with just a different quote around the edge? Steven Hawking has been hugely influential in the fields of theoretical cosmology and quantum gravity... would it be possible to come up with a new design influenced by these fields? Say, something based on this:

9710002_05.jpg

So its basically the same coin with just a different quote around the edge? Steven Hawking has been hugely influential in the fields of theoretical cosmology and quantum gravity... would it be possible to come up with a new design influenced by these fields? Say, something based on this:

9710002_05.jpg

great idea!

rsg