How many icons are you sporting?

Snoogans

I use a lot of different computers to log in and I noticed that some take longer than others to load my TB stats.... Anyhoo, I decided to see just how many icons I have that it takes so long on the slower connections/computers at my disposal to load my TB stats.... I was astonished!

In my Moved/Discovered column I have 400+ icons! WOW! :lol::huh:

In my Owned column I have nearly 80 with another 20 or so still unactivated that I picked up at GW6. So nearly 100 (I think) when I get done activating. :huh:

So, how many icons do you have in the TB tab of your profile? :lol:

Interesting question! I have 200+ moved/discovered and about 30 owned.

A pal of mine has over 800 moved/discovered icons and over 11,500 total. He is just a little bit crazy. :D

Can you link to a profile? I enjoy looking at the different icons even though I stopped actively seeking them out a couple years ago.

Icon SP was created to keep track of the different icons, but that list is by no means complete. I always send Icon SP the tracking numbers for any icon I own that they don't have. In fact, I just saw one I need to send in....

In my webscouter. profile I have 72 moved, 32 owned and 0 discovered icons.

In my Icon SP profile I have 869 discovered icons! Funny thing is when I created the Icon SP profile it was done to answer the question how many different CACHE types are there and what do the icons look like.

A pal of mine has over 800 moved/discovered icons and over 11,500 total. He is just a little bit crazy. :D

Can you link to a profile? I enjoy looking at the different icons even though I stopped actively seeking them out a couple years ago.

Icon SP was created to keep track of the different icons, but that list is by no means complete. I always send Icon SP the tracking numbers for any icon I own that they don't have. In fact, I just saw one I need to send in....

I will send you the info but I don't want to put it out on the forums and expose him to any kind of "comments" here.

I met this cacher one time. On my slow dialup connection, I'm still waiting for all the icons to show up . . . after more than five minutes of waiting . . .

With only 538 Trackables Moved or Discovered, I'm a real lightweight compared to him . . . :D

Edit for typo . . .

Edited by Miragee

A pal of mine has over 800 moved/discovered icons and over 11,500 total. He is just a little bit crazy. :o

I will send you the info but I don't want to put it out on the forums and expose him to any kind of "comments" here.

Boy I must be in trouble, I've linked to him several times in these forums.

A pal of mine has over 800 moved/discovered icons and over 11,500 total. He is just a little bit crazy. :o

Boy I must be in trouble, I've linked to him several times in these forums.

Well you know what a caring and considerate person I am, right? :D I just didn't feel right putting him out here without his knowledge. You can if you want to. :D

I have noticed at least 6 I know of not on the list, will e-mail him the 2 I own that are not on the list.

I know of one person who has discovered or moved 2000 tbs/geocoins.

I don't have that many but have more than I have caches :D , maybe I should go out and find some more caches :o .

I use a lot of different computers to log in and I noticed that some take longer than others to load my TB stats.... Anyhoo, I decided to see just how many icons I have that it takes so long on the slower connections/computers at my disposal to load my TB stats.... I was astonished!

In my Moved/Discovered column I have 400+ icons! WOW! :D:D

In my Owned column I have nearly 80 with another 20 or so still unactivated that I picked up at GW6. So nearly 100 (I think) when I get done activating. :D

So, how many icons do you have in the TB tab of your profile? :)

I think I'm understanding the question correctly...

In my Moved/Discovered column, I have about 667 icons in that column.

In my Owned column, I have exactly 100 in that column.

As far as trackables moved/discovered, I have 3204 and in my owned column, I have 138 trackables.

Just thought that I'd share.

I have 116 - moved and discovered mostly moved..not into discovery unless it is rare and stuck in a collection. - Of the 116 - 60 are TB so only a mere 56 neat little geocoin icons.

Owned I have 138 (only 17 are TB's) most are travelling but I have like 10 or so in my possession which I should let others discover but I forget to take them to events...nothing spectacular...some loggerheads, cache or die trying, CCC, a lackey.