Map Functionality on Listings

Team Maggie

I've noticed that the map interface on the listings pages has been going through some changes and has changed again today. I think the other interface was better. The current box for the map is way too small (especially for us older gents with, uh, questionable eyesight) and with only being able to pan within that little square, the maps are basically unusable.

Is it possible to go back to the older interface, or is there another method of mapping the current listing short of searching?

I've noticed that the map interface on the listings pages has been going through some changes and has changed again today. I think the other interface was better. The current box for the map is way too small (especially for us older gents with, uh, questionable eyesight) and with only being able to pan within that little square, the maps are basically unusable.

Is it possible to go back to the older interface, or is there another method of mapping the current listing short of searching?

If you click the top link just under 'For online maps...' you will get a full screen map, big enough even for me!

For online maps...

Geocaching.com Google Map

MyTopo Maps

Google Maps

MapQuest

Microsoft MapPoint

Yahoo Maps

Rand McNally

Terraserver

Tiger Census Maps