The "I'm a horrible friend" b-day cointest!

mousekakat

She likes Purple Lilly's

Boy Id love to post a pic, but I gotta make it quick! Maybe in a bit, when I dont have needy baby to attend to! :lol:

David my friend!!! How is Emma???

Waht purple lillies do you want? these: Purple-Lilly-1-KRN28E3PJ2-800x600.jpg

Or the purple water lilly: purplewaterlilly.jpg

Just a small help! :lol:

feg_hibiscus.jpg

Yes! this time I choose to guess....the flower symbol of my island!!! Itis the ancient symbol of the city state of Rhodes!

Ancients used to call the hibiscus, Rodo, like the roses! So, this floer was the Rose of Rhodes! You can see it in all ancient coins of Rhodes!!!

Ok, my last guess for now! It is almost day, and I need some sleep! It is almost 5 o clock in the morning!!!

Here is an orange - yellow, red flower called Norwegian orange lilly! Beautiful!!!

1009933Norway-Hidra-Lilies-with-Rai.jpg

Good luck to all! :huh: Happy birthday Solan, once again, and Naomi, do not feel bad, you just gave to solan our love, wishes and plenty of flowers for her birthday!!!! :lol:

Good night!!! :lol:

:D I spy with my little eye ... the right answer :D

Where....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...Now WHERE??? :D

10c5086f-ba47-4cf5-bd0c-4089d75abd19.jpg

Can you unzip that thing and tell us if its at least Purple??? :D ...JK~ Keep it zipped, its funny to look at! :D ....I mean 10c5086f-ba47-4cf5-bd0c-4089d75abd19.jpg

:D

ROFLMAO!!!! That post made me spit coke zero on my screen, lolol!

Ahhh...my cat friend, you truly are on a roll lately!!!

And... the winner is....

*drum roll, please*

feg_hibiscus.jpg

Yes! this time I choose to guess....the flower symbol of my island!!! Itis the ancient symbol of the city state of Rhodes!

Ancients used to call the hibiscus, Rodo, like the roses! So, this floer was the Rose of Rhodes! You can see it in all ancient coins of Rhodes!!!

Send me your addy and I'll get a coin out to ya... would you like a trackable nerd or a Thor's Hammer? Let me know and congrats!

There are some TRULY beautiful flowers posted here, thanks for a fun, beautiful and educational little event here and Solan, hope your day was great, be looking for a package from me in the next few days, too!

Naomi :D