For Sale: Garmin Colorado 300

Colorado 300 for sale. Comes with usb cable, software, 1gb sd card and the belt clip. It is a couple months old and has a couple minor scratches on the side, It has had a screen protector on it from the first day I got it. The unit works great and has found many caches. Also has the latest firmware 2.51 beta. Asking Price $300 + free shipping.

Edited by PomonaCachers

Colorado 300 for sale. Comes with usb cable, software, 1gb sd card and the belt clip. It is a couple months old and has a couple minor scratches on the side, It has had a screen protector on it from the first day I got it. The unit works great and has found many caches. Also has the latest firmware 2.51 beta. Asking Price $350 + free shipping.

Do you have any pictures, and what exactly is the firmware?\

EDIT: Never mind, I just purchased a new one for a little less than what you were offering. Still a great product!

Edited by kiddo431443

NEW LOW LOW PRICE $300 and free shipping. Please post here or E-mail me and I will send you pictures, I cant get the image to insert properly, I'm doing something wrong.

If you can't provide me with something as simple as a picture then there is no way I am going to buy something from you! :)

NEW LOW LOW PRICE $300 and free shipping. Please post here or E-mail me and I will send you pictures, I cant get the image to insert properly, I'm doing something wrong.

If you can't provide me with something as simple as a picture then there is no way I am going to buy something from you! :D

??? He said email him and he will send you pictures!!