IE Cachers' coin

gardengorilla

Hi, I don't want to get flamed here, as I did a search and saw the previous thread on this get shut down...

BUT this is a seperate issue altogether.

I ordered one of these coins in MARCH, not a presale and I still don't have it. I've emailed the seller twice and no response. Is this a lost cause?

Hi, I don't want to get flamed here, as I did a search and saw the previous thread on this get shut down...

BUT this is a separate issue altogether.

I ordered one of these coins in MARCH, not a presale and I still don't have it. I've emailed the seller twice and no response. Is this a lost cause?

I doubt anyone will flame you over this coin. I am surprised you were able to order this coin as late as March. The person behind them reported here on many occasions over a very long time span (a year or so maybe?) that they were almost all gone. Guess they STILL have coins left! Personally I think this coin has been a lost cause since it arrived here amidst a huge amount of attitude and lack of respect for the buyers/community. Good luck and I hope you either get your coin or money back. Just remember this when they come out with version 2 of this coin.

This was done and no response. Is there any recourse? I've never had this kind of problem before so do I notify paypal?

Paypal has either a 30 or 45 day time frame when you can open up a dispute so that has passed. If you paid with a credit card you can try them. I don't think it hurts to at least email paypal though. Also you could email the cointracking site....

Paypal has either a 30 or 45 day time frame when you can open up a dispute so that has passed. If you paid with a credit card you can try them. I don't think it hurts to at least email paypal though. Also you could email the cointracking site....

Wow, that policy doesn't really suit us coiners does it? That is sometimes normal shipping time for me anyway.

Thanks Cornerstone, I'll try her.