Legend C - Topo Maps?

Does anyone have a Legend C (not Cx or HCx - no SD card slot) onto which they have successfully loaded topo maps (Any advice on which ones to use would be welcomed too)?

I have a unit which is a couple of years old and would like to add a topo map for southern England.

The unit connects to my PC via USB cable.

Thanks

Does anyone have a Legend C (not Cx or HCx - no SD card slot) onto which they have successfully loaded topo maps (Any advice on which ones to use would be welcomed too)?

I have a unit which is a couple of years old and would like to add a topo map for southern England.

The unit connects to my PC via USB cable.

Thanks

Yes, that can be done. You just can't load as many as you would with a memory card slot.

I have a Vista C (very similar to yours) and after you've installed the Garmin maps on your PC just connect the gps, select the map areas you want on the PC and 'send to device'.. you will need to be careful as the memory on the Legend is only (I recall) 24mb so you won't get the whole map set on it!!

Chris