I need to know where to buy these plastic keychain ID tags in bulk (picture inside).

elrojo14

I am impatient waiting for the guy who gave me these to call back and tell me where he got them, so maybe some of you can help me.

tbplastic.jpg

I am looking for the clear plastic thing to the right. The inside demensions are 1.25"x1.5". Thanks!

They are photo keychains ... try Wal*Mart or a craft store such as AJ Moore or Michaels if they are in your area. Also, one of the big department stores may have them in their Photo Studio, but probably more expensive.

I am looking for the clear plastic thing to the right. The inside demensions are 1.25"x1.5". Thanks!

There are several different sizes available in bulk here -- I'm not sure if any are exactly the size you're looking for, but they look close.

My source finally got back to me and this is where he got his! Good call. I am placing my order now so I can get my TB race going! Thanks.