Gallery of Hand Made Geocoins, Sig coins and tokens.

Greets all, Well I finely have a new sig token, I'm in the process of making a new batch, soon to be trackable on sigitem dot com, If you want to trade please drop me a email and give me some time as making them in spare time, limited at that, Glenn :blink:

siggroup.jpg

What are these made out of?? Polymer, stickers? Not that I care I would love to add it to my huge collection of signature items. The problem is I think we already traded didn't we? Please email me so we can work something out.

What are these made out of?? Polymer, stickers? Not that I care I would love to add it to my huge collection of signature items. The problem is I think we already traded didn't we? Please email me so we can work something out.

Greets, They are a top secret space age material tested by NASA :(:(:) , , Yes we traded coins but not sig items sending email, Glenn :D

Edited by glennk721

Greets, They are a top secret space age material tested by NASA :(:(:) , , Yes we traded coins but not sig items sending email, Glenn :D

:D I received one of these in the mail and they are fantastic. Also Uber tough! Awesome Glenn! Thank you! :)

Just updating my received list.... thanks to all!

- Damenace

- 3bunts

- Sir Gerald

- Tucson Twosome

- Dream Cachers

- summerandnana

Look for my custom Signature Coolection page soon... (Yes, I spelt collection wrong on purpose... sounds better as coolection.

B)

tokens-reduced2.jpg

These are all that are left

Edited by Team Muppet

Greets all, Well I finely have a new sig token, I'm in the process of making a new batch, soon to be trackable on sigitem dot com, If you want to trade please drop me a email and give me some time as making them in spare time, limited at that, Glenn :antenna:

siggroup.jpg

Greets all. A BIG Thanks to Marky !! My Sig tokens are now trackable here glennk721's Sig Token

Want to thank Team GCHound, BomberJohn, and 57chevy tokens recieved this week :antenna: If I have sent you a token and its not listed on the site please contact me so I can input the # for you :antenna: .Thanks for the trades .

I have more tokens made but limited time at the moment, life issues in the way, If you care to trade I'm open for requests but will be a short delay at sending them out, Glenn

Team Muppet sent you a PM that went unanswered please check your PM's ...

Just updating my received list.... thanks to all!

- Damenace

- 3bunts

- Sir Gerald

- Tucson Twosome

- Dream Cachers

- summerandnana

Look for my custom Signature Coolection page soon... (Yes, I spelt collection wrong on purpose... sounds better as coolection.

:D

tokens-reduced2.jpg

These are all that are left

New update... received...

- Shootie (1 broke, but that's ok)

- Team GCHound

- 57 chevy

- Vegas Cachers

- slowdownracer

Thanks to all!

Greets all, Well I finely have a new sig token, I'm in the process of making a new batch, soon to be trackable on sigitem dot com, If you want to trade please drop me a email and give me some time as making them in spare time, limited at that, Glenn :D

siggroup.jpg

Greets all. A BIG Thanks to Marky !! My Sig tokens are now trackable here glennk721's Sig Token

Want to thank Team GCHound, BomberJohn, and 57chevy tokens recieved this week :D If I have sent you a token and its not listed on the site please contact me so I can input the # for you :D .Thanks for the trades .

I have more tokens made but limited time at the moment, life issues in the way, If you care to trade I'm open for requests but will be a short delay at sending them out, Glenn

Team Muppet sent you a PM that went unanswered please check your PM's ...

I thought I answered, mail was sent already... token on it's way!

I'm working on finishing my first tokens. They are totally hand carved with a hand reaching for a cache. what do you quys think?

Here's the front but it is a little blurry

coinfront_Picture1.jpg

and the back

coinback_Picture1.jpg

Awesome!

email sent

Got mine in the mail today. #5, my life path number. I can not believe the detail in the hand and it reaches right out to you, very awesome. Nice work.

I'm working on finishing my first tokens. They are totally hand carved with a hand reaching for a cache. what do you quys think?

Here's the front but it is a little blurry

coinfront_Picture1.jpg

and the back

coinback_Picture1.jpg

Today we received Niknak77's hand carved token.

It's amazing!

A lot of work went into creating this piece.

Thanks Niknak77!

The Dream Cachers

That is OUTSTANDING! Way to go Niknak77 B)

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the nice feedback. I had a problem with me computer and seemed to have missed so emails so if you still want to trade please send another one. Thanks, Nikki

Oooo-oooo!

<paw in air>

Me! Me! Me!

Sent an email about 30 minutes ago...will that work???

Want to thank the following folks that sent me tokens, making another batch of mine over the holiday break they will be revised including a epoxy dome V1 with improvments soon to come :D , and yes folks that have V1 with no epoxy dome I will send you a new version if you wish, would be my pleasure,,, Thanks all, Glenn

- Damenace

-Team GCHound

-UOTrackers

- The Dream Cachers

- summerandnana

-Team Muppet

-57Chevy a while back,,

Sorry if I missed anyone since my last post here, B) , Glenn

Edited by glennk721

I posted in "The Mailbox" Thread that I recieved a home made sig token have to say it's a nifty addition to my collection :D

A Brass Home Stamped 1.5in Brass Sig item from Goldsnoop-PA #43 of 50 made a year 2006 . All Hand Stamped including my Cache name. Many thanks to Goldsnoop !! Enjoy Glenn

snoopsig.jpg

I posted in "The Mailbox" Thread that I recieved a home made sig token have to say it's a nifty addition to my collection :D

A Brass Home Stamped 1.5in Brass Sig item from Goldsnoop-PA #43 of 50 made a year 2006 . All Hand Stamped including my Cache name. Many thanks to Goldsnoop !! Enjoy Glenn

snoopsig.jpg

:D Very Cool. WTG Glenn! :D

I posted in "The Mailbox" Thread that I recieved a home made sig token have to say it's a nifty addition to my collection :P

snoopsig.jpg

Hey Glen and bobuk I have these:

th_CIMG1213.jpg

click on image for larger view

Send me your address if you want to trade

I posted in "The Mailbox" Thread that I recieved a home made sig token have to say it's a nifty addition to my collection :P

snoopsig.jpg

Hey Glen and bobuk I have these:

th_CIMG1213.jpg

click on image for larger view

Send me your address if you want to trade

you have mail :P

b. :P

Im having a Signature Item Event on the 17th and Im having an auction of sig items for fun. If you want to donate your item(s) just send me an email to get my address any donations would be appreciated.

The Event

Thanks,

TheCollector :laughing:

Well it is your lucky day :laughing: I still have not gotten to the PO to send out all my stuff, yours among them. So I will re-open and send whatever I can find that I have made. Hopefully the weather will let up for a bit and I can get these mailed, I hate driving in torrential rain.

Finally finished looking thru this thread. There are some really great items in here!

Summerandnana, those canes are awesome. I tried one a long time ago and gave up. I know it takes practice but I'm too impatient for that.

Everyone who is doing their own clay/stamping/wood carving, etc. that's great to see, hope most are still doing their sig items. I'm going to have to start trading.

After reading 57chevy's e-mail on making tokens from Sculpey clay I decided to do a proof of concept

token using the only stamp that I have handy - a letterbox stamp.

The instructions were pretty good and I came up with this sample :

BlueToken.jpg

This isn't the stamp that I'll ultimately use ( not even close ) but I'll probably make a few more to drop

in caches.

57chevy's process is good, thanks man!

Edited by nicolo

After reading 57chevy's e-mail on making tokens from Sculpey clay I decided to do a proof of concept

This isn't the stamp that I'll ultimately use ( not even close ) but I'll probably make a few more to drop

in caches.

You're welcome! That is awesome looking. I'm glad to have been of some help. :blink:

BlueToken.jpg

in caches.

WOW! That looks great nicolo!! To bad GC.com won't let you get tracking numbers for those.

I'll have to re-read those instructions. How did you do the printing or is that all part of your stamp?

Edited by 501_Gang