COINTEST: COINTEST TIME!

Rockin Roddy

:)

"I am But it´s a bad pic, I am not even having my hair styled

Up front are some better ones

How did you get all the small pics of yourself?"

I Wish I coud get them to be Bigger :D

Hmm.. If they are from a post on geocaching.com, then you should click on the small version, the it should show up to the right a bit bigger, then copy the adress of the picture from the larger version through a rightclick

I hope that works :D, but I like the small ones also, they do not take as long to load :D

:D:D . . . I am SO computer illiterate :D

BUT you can't see the person very well if they are of a small print :D

How 'bout a news article about geocaching with myself in two of the pictures? This is in the Army Corps of Engineers St. Louis District publucation

http://www.mvs.usace.army.mil/pa/esprit/2008/Apr08Esprit.pdf

I'm the one in the blue & white Hawaiian shirt & the messy hair in the first picture and in the brown jacket & blue stocking cap in the foreground of the second. These were taken at Mark Twain Lake during MOGA 2008.

CF30

A couple more...

Here I am, being helped to the first aid area at MOGA 2007...I have a bum knee to begin with and twisting it on a rock didn't help it much.

e43026bc-c0d8-4bcf-8c9e-7f2cc6568676.jpg

Al (in uniform, Forester Al), me (Arthur & Trillian) & Tim (Tim, Pam & Molly)

and...

Here I am hours after the injury, high on pain meds! :)

83b22c62-fc7b-4ea5-ba85-488b0791caef.jpg

Me (Arthur & Trillian) & Matt (JustJen & Matt)

How 'bout a news article about geocaching with myself in two of the pictures? This is in the Army Corps of Engineers St. Louis District publucation

http://www.mvs.usace.army.mil/pa/esprit/2008/Apr08Esprit.pdf

I'm the one in the blue & white Hawaiian shirt & the messy hair in the first picture and in the brown jacket & blue stocking cap in the foreground of the second. These were taken at Mark Twain Lake during MOGA 2008.

CF30

That is an interestin article :)

But for those with an older PC I gotta warb you, it´s almost 12 MB and almost crashed my PC to open it.... :D

OK, just got home from another day at work (and golf league lol), time for the winners.....

Randomly drawn (KAboom picked 3 numbers, first 3 with pics won) were:

Please send me your addy's and I'll have coins out to each of you!

One more giveaway...in the pic I named all of us (I'm sitting In the pic), something is a bit "odd". First to name what it is and why wins a coin of my choosing!

OK, just got home from another day at work (and golf league lol), time for the winners.....

One more giveaway...in the pic I named all of us (I'm sitting In the pic), something is a bit "odd". First to name what it is and why wins a coin of my choosing!

Well the man on the right with the green shirt seems to be holding somethning in his hand, but its not there. I guess it was taken out of the pic, ´cause the shirt is a bit blurry too...

YAY! I am post 12...thanks soooo much Rod and KAboom

That's sooo funny because today is also the 12th and my wedding anniversary. Thanks!! :):D

Edited by PengoFamily

What picture are we to look at Roddy?

I am post #105!!! Address sent, thanks for the cointest! :)

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...=y&decrypt=

This should take you to the photo I tried to post. I'm in the red shirt on the right there. Others in the pic are Nurse Nanna front left (blue shirt), Team CoyChev Gary (maroon shirt seated), SeegertSeekers (background left, dk blue shirt), LadyBee4T (standing in background, blue shirt), BusYard is in front of me in the MiGO shirt and last is Cyclops who won the staff in the auction!

If looking for this pic, go down to good friends...cold brew! GeoBana really did well with the picture taking, I hope others post more. my camera, even with newly charged batteries (or that's what Kaleb said) went dead after only a few pics... :-(

This is the picture that Rod had named everyone from the Lazy Hayes Days event.

5da9f2bc-c23f-4dba-b6b1-fc5fbfc3af90.jpg

This is the picture that Rod wants you to look at!!

Well I have to say that since I know all the people in the pic that they are all lovingly ODD :)

I won't make any comment about the brewskis but I will say at a caching event I only see one unit in the picture. It was WAY too hot to cache if I do say so myself though......

This should take you to the photo I tried to post. I'm in the red shirt on the right there. Others in the pic are Nurse Nanna front left (blue shirt), Team CoyChev Gary (maroon shirt seated), SeegertSeekers (background left, dk blue shirt), LadyBee4T (standing in background, blue shirt), BusYard is in front of me in the MiGO shirt and last is Cyclops who won the staff in the auction!

If looking for this pic, go down to good friends...cold brew! GeoBana really did well with the picture taking, I hope others post more. my camera, even with newly charged batteries (or that's what Kaleb said) went dead after only a few pics... :-(

Thank you Lady :)

Roddy you don't have a name tag on? you didn't make one for yourself? lol :D:D

You are holding the bottle by the neck because you are done? lol

Sorry everyone, I went right to bed after posting that last cointest...long hard workday! OH, and I was BLOWN AWAY by a very kind and generous LindsyChris bubbler...MY HEART'S DESIRE!!!!

Some of you are on the right track with the suds, but why is it so strange?? What is "odd" about that??

CONGRATS to the WINNERS so far!!!

Wow. I need a break from work. it's taking way too much time away from my forums time! LOL Lucky #29. Thanks Rod! Another coin for the collection!

Thank you Lady :D

Roddy you don't have a name tag on? you didn't make one for yourself? lol :laughing::D

You can't see it because of the distance, all of us volunteers had shirts with outr names embroidered on them so everyone knew who the volunteers were!! The shirts were made by a friend!!

Winner of the second cointest is Team Amaroo who guessed I don't usually drink! You said beer, but close enough for me! CONGRATS!!

Send me your addy please!!

Congrats to all the winners, THANKS for participating everyone! I'm feeling overly generous today, might be a cointest coming soon!!