Geopuppies

kclforever

Ohhhh....I'm looking for a dog. But I would like something with shorter hair, and not a puppy. :wub: I hope you find good homes for your (very cute sounding) puppies! :wub:

Well, if you get over to the Wet Side, let me know. I'm a volunteer for the Humane Society, and we have many wonderful dogs who'd love to be your family's new best friend. :)

On topic: If you can't find home for all the puppies, please keep the Humane Society in mind as a surrender option. (A better option than the city/county kennels.)

Edited by hydnsek

Ohhhh....I'm looking for a dog. But I would like something with shorter hair, and not a puppy. :wub: I hope you find good homes for your (very cute sounding) puppies! :)

Well, if you get over to the Wet Side, let me know. I'm a volunteer for the Humane Society, and we have many wonderful dogs who'd love to be your family's new best friend. :D

On topic: If you can't find home for all the puppies, please keep the Humane Society in mind as a surrender option. (A better option than the city/county kennels.)

Thanks! I've been keeping an eye on petfinder. :wub:

I'd like a big dog, a great dane or golden retriever/lab mix. A dog we can take out on the trails and have some companionship!

Ohhhh....I'm looking for a dog. But I would like something with shorter hair, and not a puppy. :) I hope you find good homes for your (very cute sounding) puppies! B)

Well, if you get over to the Wet Side, let me know. I'm a volunteer for the Humane Society, and we have many wonderful dogs who'd love to be your family's new best friend. ;)

Thanks! I've been keeping an eye on petfinder. ;)

I'd like a big dog, a great dane or golden retriever/lab mix. A dog we can take out on the trails and have some companionship!

Well with the Irish Wolfhound blood, that has the potential to be a very large dog. The first time I met an Wolfhound I was shocked. I only though great danes could get so tall.

Ohhhh....I'm looking for a dog. But I would like something with shorter hair, and not a puppy. ;) I hope you find good homes for your (very cute sounding) puppies! :)

Well, if you get over to the Wet Side, let me know. I'm a volunteer for the Humane Society, and we have many wonderful dogs who'd love to be your family's new best friend. B)

Thanks! I've been keeping an eye on petfinder. :)

Well with the Irish Wolfhound blood, that has the potential to be a very large dog. The first time I met an Wolfhound I was shocked. I only though great danes could get so tall.

Sounds great. ;) I'm only worried about the hair length. We have lots of burrs and stuff around here, and don't want to deal with fur issues. And I don't want to deal with a puppy, I don't have the energy to train one unfortunately! B)

I'm sorry, but I find this topic very upsetting. With a conservative estimate of some 3-4 million pets euthanized in the US each year due to overpopulation and large mixed breed dogs suffering the unfortunate stigma of being statistically the least desirable of adoptable dogs, the odds are stacked against these puppies. Sure, they're cute now but most dogs that enter a shelter are between 6-18 months of age and you can bet every one of them was a "cute" puppy when it left its littermates. Please don't add to the problem - spay/neuter your dogs.

I'm sorry, but I find this topic very upsetting. With a conservative estimate of some 3-4 million pets euthanized in the US each year due to overpopulation and large mixed breed dogs suffering the unfortunate stigma of being statistically the least desirable of adoptable dogs, the odds are stacked against these puppies. Sure, they're cute now but most dogs that enter a shelter are between 6-18 months of age and you can bet every one of them was a "cute" puppy when it left its littermates. Please don't add to the problem - spay/neuter your dogs.

1703c.gif I have to agree with Pandora.

1602c.gifIt's the kindest cut of all.

Ohhhh....I'm looking for a dog. But I would like something with shorter hair, and not a puppy. :o I hope you find good homes for your (very cute sounding) puppies! :D

Well, if you get over to the Wet Side, let me know. I'm a volunteer for the Humane Society, and we have many wonderful dogs who'd love to be your family's new best friend. :D

My best friend (AKA; You-Idiot-Dog) came from our local shelter. I cannot even imagine, nor do I want to, coming home without him here to greet me. He drives me nuts, but so does my family, and most days he's happier to see me than they are.

Ambrosia: a good friend of mine has a dane (Zeus) and I am head over heels about him (don't tell the Idiot). Great dog, lots of personality and doesn't know he's huge.

PP: I hear ya sister. Every one of my animals has come from a shelter or some rescue and everyone one of them has been altered. It only takes one visit to see these pathetic animals in those cages to make up your mind that it's for the best to have them fiixed.

If only I could convince the Geo-Ignorant-Spouse to let me have acreage so I could have a bazillion (I love that number) dogs..

I would love to add some pics, but could anyone show me how to post pictures.

What I do is, I have a free acct with photobucket.com and download all my pics I want to add here to that first. Then click on the img file under the pic, copy it, then come here click the little picture of the tree at the top here. My security makes me click something at the top to allow the image to be posted. Anyway a little pop up will come up at the top where you paste the image file. That should get the pic on here. I don't think I forgot anything?

For photos I want to use in forum threads, I add the pics to a log entry for one of my archived caches (using the Upload an Image option to pull the desired pic off my computer). Then copy the URL for the picture and paste here using the 'tree icon' (Insert Image Link).

Edited by hydnsek

For photos I want to use in forum threads, I add the pics to a log entry for one of my archived caches (using the Upload an Image option to pull the desired pic off my computer). Then copy the URL for the picture and paste here using the 'tree icon' (Insert Image Link).

I also upload pics to my avatar gallery and use them there. That way they don't pollute the archived caches or get added to your cache photo gallery.

I also upload pics to my avatar gallery and use them there. That way they don't pollute the archived caches or get added to your cache photo gallery.

Like TL, all of my photos that I use in forum posts go into my avatar/profile photo upload area.

"Pollution"? The horror.

michelle