Found TB

MollyMaeRue

Help!!!

I'm kind of new at this, so bare with me..

Wife and I went geocaching today (6/8/08) and I found a travel bug.

Found that it wasn't logged as being dropped.

Could it have been forgotten, or just recently dropped?

How do I log the bug?

I went to TB log found that I could only use discover it or grabbed from holder.

The last post for the travel bug was 4/24/2008.

Thanks for any help

I found a bug today in a cache and it wasn't logged in when I got home and went online. I checked out the bug page and decided to wait as it appeared to me that I was just ahead of the cacher who left the bug. A few days waiting would be appropriate to give someone a chance to log the bug into the cache. Just a thought. When was the cache last logged?

Well I did some searching didn't see anything about a dropped bug, but i did find this in another cache.

"I found this cute monkey TB in Henderson, NV in cache "Summer Fun" (CGGCXF). I'll move it to Colorado to a TB hotel, and see if it can get closer to Costa Rica.

It was not logged as begin present in the cache where I found it."

How it ended up in Nebraska, I'm not sure.

Well I did some searching didn't see anything about a dropped bug, but i did find this in another cache.

"I found this cute monkey TB in Henderson, NV in cache "Summer Fun" (CGGCXF). I'll move it to Colorado to a TB hotel, and see if it can get closer to Costa Rica.

It was not logged as begin present in the cache where I found it."

How it ended up in Nebraska, I'm not sure.

My guess is the cacher who had the bug dropped it in the cache where you found it and simply hasn't had a chance to log it online yet. Their last online activity was at the end of May. They live in Colorado so making the hop to Nebraska would not be at all out of the question.